• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask me anything

There it is! How corporate America sucks you into cycles that you can not escape from.

It's not evil.

Rather this is proof of the GREATNESS of America.

What other country not only provides you with enough hot dogs for your buns, but two extra to eat cold, straight out of the fridge, for a lazy snack?

It's not evil.

Rather this is proof of the GREATNESS of America.

What other country not only provides you with enough hot dogs for your buns, but two extra to eat cold, straight out of the fridge, for a lazy snack?
where do you source your information from, how do you know that everybody who gets a hotdog gets them for free !because if they’re not getting them for free ,then not everybody has the money to pay for them and if they don’t have the money to pay for them or any other food source many conclusions can be made ,that in my estimation does not make greatness.

where do you source your information from, how do you know that everybody who gets a hotdog gets them for free !because if they’re not getting them for free ,then not everybody has the money to pay for them and if they don’t have the money to pay for them or any other food source many conclusions can be made ,that in my estimation does not make greatness.
In Yeshausdaughter's defense I saw no reference of the hotdogs being free. Merely there are two you can eat cold. If you have problems with America this is not the place to air them.

Yeshausdaughter was pointing out that hotdogs come in packs of 10, while hotdog buns come in packs of 8. Which leaves one with 2 extra hotdogs - Such surplus.

Question: Why did I just eat potted meat, which is basically hotdog pâté, on crackers when consider it to be disgusting and unhealthy?

Question: Why did I just eat potted meat, which is basically hotdog pâté, on crackers when consider it to be disgusting and unhealthy?
Because it tastes good...?
full

Man.... if you don't have 88 cents to buy a pack of Bar S hot dogs, then you're really hurting.

Because you were all out of Vienna Sausages.

I get all classy on the Greyhound Bus eating those with saltines.

I've been here a while now,on and off.

Whilst it would be somewhat arrogant of me to state that I know everything, I am saying that now.

There isnt a single person alive that wouldnt benefit from my infinite wisdom.

Today could be the most important day of your lives,simply because of the next sentence.

Ask me anything.

Whether it be socks,wisdom or flour (apart from spelt obviously ), I am quite serious.

Ask me anything.

(Arrogance in this post is entirely made up )
(No it isnt, I really am an awful person)
(I am using the meatloaf directive for brackets. 2 out of 3 of the brackets are true)
I can see that you're not joking. It makes me like it all the more.

Got a spoon in your hand, Fridge? That's my question.

Though we both know we could talk about more serious things.

In Yeshausdaughter's defense I saw no reference of the hotdogs being free. Merely there are two you can eat cold. If you have problems with America this is not the place to air them.
But apparently other people can make a remark that has nothing to ask @Fridgemagnetman and you say nothing apparently you have a problem with me

I can see that you're not joking. It makes me like it all the more.

Got a spoon in your hand, Fridge? That's my question.

Though we both know we could talk about more serious things.

Well jokes are in the eyes of the beholder.

I try to be joking and serious at the same time.

A bit like shrödingers cat.

Or a rainbow. It depends where the person is standing.

Spoons are available..

New Threads

Top Bottom