• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask me anything

Got beaten by one full of sweet-sour gherkins today, looking for revenge now. And better gherkins.

Turn it up side down and slightly rap the entire top of the lid against a hard flat surface, this will lessen the vacuum seal. Turn right side up and open.

Last edited:
When is dog?

dog_time_wall_clock-r90498bfaba0a400d906cf2e750d8949f_fup1s_8byvr_307.jpg

All day every day

Oh! Oh! Oh! I have a solution to this problem.

Always buy socks in multiple pairs.

Another solution to the sock problem
Buy only black socks - and then if one runs away wait till you have another escapee and then you are back to pairs and nobody will know the difference.

(BTW - drives my wife nuts - since I dont care about texture welt type etc but she does)

New Threads

Top Bottom