• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask me anything

I could tell you everything I did with flour in the military, But then I would have to kill you.:D
full
(I thought flour children didn't join the military. But then again, WWI had its "doughboys...")
Poppin Fresh
full

Why do socks come in pairs?
And one sock in the hand (or head ) is as good as ???

Last edited:
Why do l only like Yiddish dough?
Why do socks come in pairs?
And one sock in the hand (or head ) is as good as ???

Did you mean there's nary a sock twixt the drop and the strop?

Socks coming in pairs is merely a coincidence .

I still laugh at the dragons den (shark tank in the US) episode where :

A guy came on with a display,his invention all packaged for sale.

The invention : one glove. To remind you which side of the road to drive on.

Usually when you're on holiday.

I say usually, as I have driven in america quite a bit..... but usually it's the wrong way rather than the wrong side..
I didn't mean me!

I say usually, as I have driven in america quite a bit..... but usually it's the wrong way rather than the wrong side..
I didn't mean me!
A senior citizen was out driving on the highway when his wife calls him on his cell phone and in a worried voice says, ''Herman, be careful! I just heard on the radio that there was a madman driving the wrong way on Route 280!''

Herman says, ''I know, but there isn't just one, there are hundreds of 'em!''

Why do some people consistently draw the short straw? I feel like calamity Jane (Tom). Am I cursed? :p

New Threads

Top Bottom