• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask me anything

Fridgemagnetman

I only have one
V.I.P Member
I've been here a while now,on and off.

Whilst it would be somewhat arrogant of me to state that I know everything, I am saying that now.

There isnt a single person alive that wouldnt benefit from my infinite wisdom.

Today could be the most important day of your lives,simply because of the next sentence.

Ask me anything.

Whether it be socks,wisdom or flour (apart from spelt obviously ), I am quite serious.

Ask me anything.

(Arrogance in this post is entirely made up )
(No it isnt, I really am an awful person)
(I am using the meatloaf directive for brackets. 2 out of 3 of the brackets are true)

Well, I'm trying to come up with something that I don't already know the answer to, but that's not an easy task. lol Wait - I got one. Why would a person name themselves Fridgemagnetman if they only have one? :) And what would that one fridge magnet be?

How do dolphins know when it's New Years?

(This question comes because I had a dream last night that my family and I were watching a documentary on dolphins and how they all gorge themselves on fish every New Years. Everyone else in my dream was impressed by the dolphins, but I kept asking, "How do they know it's New Years?")

How do dolphins know when it's New Years?

(This question comes because I had a dream last night that my family and I were watching a documentary on dolphins and how they all gorge themselves on fish every New Years. Everyone else in my dream was impressed by the dolphins, but I kept asking, "How do they know it's New Years?")
You did it again. lol The fireworks make them nervous so they eat more.

Got any relationship advice? I want a girlfriend, but there aren't any girls I like romantically. Also, I am deeply in love with fictional characters, any tips for this?

Why is it that Swiss Cheese has the holes in it, when it's Gorgonzola that needs the ventilation ?

Well I never expected to learn anything new
( I know most of you would think it impossible)
But I have.

Most of my knowledge seems to be sock related.

Most of my knowledge seems to be soc related.

Oh my. :eek:

200px-Ingsoc_logo_from_1984.svg.png

I've been here a while now,on and off.

Whilst it would be somewhat arrogant of me to state that I know everything, I am saying that now.

There isnt a single person alive that wouldnt benefit from my infinite wisdom.

Today could be the most important day of your lives,simply because of the next sentence.

Ask me anything.

Whether it be socks,wisdom or flour (apart from spelt obviously ), I am quite serious.

Ask me anything.

(Arrogance in this post is entirely made up )
(No it isnt, I really am an awful person)
(I am using the meatloaf directive for brackets. 2 out of 3 of the brackets are true)

How do Avocados feel after I remove their outer skin

New Threads

Top Bottom