• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask me anything

Talking about socks... why don't manufacturers ever sell socks in packs of three? I mean, when you have a pair, one always goes missing and you end up with one odd sock on its own. But if they came in threes, there would always be a spare sock for when the one goes missing. Odd sock problem solved.

Why would a person name themselves Fridgemagnetman if they only have one? :) And what would that one fridge magnet be?

I always imagined somebody asking me if I had a hobby.

I would answer " I collect fridgemagnets."

They would say "How many have you got?"

"One "

Talking about socks... why don't manufacturers ever sell socks in packs of three? I mean, when you have a pair, one always goes missing and you end up with one odd sock on its own. But if they came in threes, there would always be a spare sock for when the one goes missing. Odd sock problem solved.
Oh! Oh! Oh! I have a solution to this problem.

Always buy socks in multiple pairs. Three pairs, six pairs, etc.

It cuts down greatly on (but does not eliminate) the solo sock problem.

Same reason hot dog buns are sold in packages of six, but hot dogs are sold in packages of eight.

Got any relationship advice? I want a girlfriend, but there aren't any girls I like romantically. Also, I am deeply in love with fictional characters, any tips for this?

Have you tried darning your own socks or joining a sock club?

Not so silly as it seems, joining a club may help you meet people in a different setting.

Knowing the difference between fictional and real is a crucial life skill.
So,love who you want, and kep going imo

What is your secret for opening stuck jars?

Got beaten by one full of sweet-sour gherkins today, looking for revenge now. And better gherkins.
(The jar embarrassed me by getting easily opened by my 1.5 m tall little scrawny flatmate after I kept trying for more than half-hour with no effect...)

Got beaten by one full of sweet-sour gherkins today, looking for revenge now. And better gherkins.
(The jar embarrassed me by getting easily opened by my 1.5 m tall little scrawny flatmate after I kept trying for more than half-hour with no effect...)

A knife in the lid.

Minus 10 points for liking gherkins.

Why do JCB (uk tractor/digger manufacturer) make the best socks,they are now the only socks I own. Also solves the odd sock problem.

Run the lid of the jar under warm water for about 30 seconds, turning the jar so the water hits all the way around the lid.

Then, gently tap the lid on the counter a few times, again, rotating the jar as you do so. Emphasis on gently - you just want to loosen it, not dent it or break glass.

Finally, use a towel around the lid to increase your grip.

New Threads

Top Bottom