• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

An upcoming movie you want to see

Guardians, as we still haven't seen it. We were going to see it a few weeks ago, but anxiety got the better of me.

Will be the seeing both Part 1 and 2 of the remake?

giphy.gif

I just saw the trailer for the new Jumanji movie. It has Amy Pond in it so I'm already sold.

I loved the original Jumanji with Robin Williams. It was one of my favorites as a kid. I hope this new one will be good. :D

I just saw the trailer for the new Jumanji movie. It has Amy Pond in it so I'm already sold.

I loved the original Jumanji with Robin Williams. It was one of my favorites as a kid. I hope this new one will be good. :D

Apparently Dwayne "I used to be a wrestler, now I can't act" Johnson's in it, so I don't expect it to be good, although to be fair Baywatch was decent.

Apparently Dwayne "I used to be a wrestler, now I can't act" Johnson's in it, so I don't expect it to be good, although to be fair Baywatch was decent.

San Andreas was actually really good, and we went into that expecting it to be terrible due to The Rock being in it.

San Andreas was actually really good, and we went into that expecting it to be terrible due to The Rock being in it.

I think the Rock has the capacity to be decent in some of the films he's in. I remember seeing a bit of Moana (I was in HMV and it was playing on one of the screens in the DVD section with the volume turned on) and I saw him singing the song "You're Welcome".
I don't think he's a good singer, but he put a lot of charm into this song and it made it - in my opinion - a genuinely good tune:

I think the Rock has the capacity to be decent in some of the films he's in. I remember seeing a bit of Moana (I was in HMV and it was playing on one of the screens in the DVD section with the volume turned on) and I saw him singing the song "You're Welcome".
I don't think he's a good singer, but he put a lot of charm into this song and it made it - in my opinion - a genuinely good tune:

That is one catchy song.

"Dunkirk"

The story of a miraculous mass evacuation of British troops from the coast of France in 1940. Accomplished by both military and civilian volunteers.

Lego ninjago. Unfortunately my kids have grown out of it and are no longer interested in joining me. Solo trip again then.

I'd quite like to see Hampstead, as that's an area of London I know really well. Assuming it was actually filmed there.

kedi [which is turkish for 'cat'].
its a documentary style movie about cats,any of you cat fanatics need to watch it when it comes out,i shall be attending the cinema forthwith.

I'm excited for battle of the sexes and Simon vs. The homosapiens agenda, but that idn't coming before 2018...

Last edited:
War for the Planet of the Apes, Baby Driver, and the Lego Ninjago movie.

I saw Cars 3 yesterday which was decent.

New Threads

Top Bottom