• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

An upcoming movie you want to see

We don't go to the movies often, but my wife and I both want to see "Interstellar".

I wanted to see Foxcatcher, but I probably won't be able to see it this year... we'll see... judging by the trailer, it seems like my kind of movie, but I might be mistaken

I have an itch to see "Mockingjay". Interestingly enough, it was my least favorite book in the series. I want to see how it plays out on the big screen, though.

I also want to see "The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies".

The new Annie. I watched the 1982 version a lot as a child, so I'm curious how this version will turn out.

New Horrible Bosses, it seems funnier than the 1st one. The 1st one was a little off, I went to see it in a theater and regretted it...

The sequel to "Blade Runner".

And yes, Ridley Scott just got Harrison Ford onboard for the sequel. :cool:

EXODUS: Gods and Kings

...I am an atheist, but myths and legends have always intrigued me. Because of that reason I liked Noah and I am also looking forward to Exodus.

Inherent Vice

I loved the book and the movie is directed by Paul Thomas Anderson (Punch-Drunk Love, There Will Be Blood, Magnolia).

It's not upcoming, but I'll try to watch it next week, if I can
http://twospirits.org

And from now on I'm calling myself twospirit :) I never liked any labels, but I like this one :) I presume it's suitable for anyone on the rainbow spectrum :)

Here I am :D
SC-083-He-e-e.gif

Last edited:
INSIDE OUT! I am SO excited for this movie it's not even funny. I've wanted to see it ever since I first read on Wikipedia years ago that Pixar was making a movie about going inside the mind. Now it's a month away. A WHOLE TORTUROUS MONTH. :eek: BUT I'LL SURVIVE SOMEHOW. :cool: I've waited this long; I suppose I can wait a little longer.

I also want to see the new Peanuts movie. Some people are complaining that it's in CGI but I think they did an AMAZING job with the CGI. I've never seen originally hand drawn characters reproduced with CGI this accurately.

New Threads

Top Bottom