• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

An upcoming movie you want to see

I want to see the next Star Wars, OK people complain about the Star Wars movies, but I've been a fan for over 30 years so yeh.

Apparently there's a Masters of the Universe movie planned for next year that will be closer to the source material than that pants Dolph Lundgren movie that came out in '87.

A little something for anyone here is is suffering from Superhero Movie Fatigue.

A new trailer for "Venom" - a film about one of Spider-Man's most famous villains and one of Marvel's most intriguing anti-heroes.

I want to see The Meg, i think that’s the name. As in megaladon, a giant shark. I’ll watch any shark movie but Meg looks really cool and will probably be on TV soon.

I want to see the next Star Wars movie, I don't even care that it might be done in 2 parts a la Harry Potter 7, not like many many butt hurt Star Wars beards who have been complaining about Disney since 2015.

I have seen Her. Good movie.

I want to see “The Captain,” (“Der Hauptmann”), and “Operation Finale.” Also the documentary about Mr. Rogers; and Rams, the Dieter Rams documentary, as well as the Cannes award winning Icelandic film called “Rams.” Two different, and unrelated movies called “Rams!”

Last edited:
I know it will probably suck compared to the original, but I would like to see how the live action Lion King movie ends up.

I didn't rate last year's live action Beauty and the Beast to be honest, don't get me wrong Emma Watson was great in the Harry Potter movies, but I don't think she's quite pretty enough to be Belle, sorry dear.

Down to Earth follows a London family, breaking away from society to find a new perspective on life. For five years, travelling six continents, parents Renata Heinen and Rolf Winters and their three children – aged 10, seven and six – go on a journey of discovery to capture the wisdom of the ‘Earth Keepers’.

They find indigenous communities who have retained a natural balance and live in harmony with their surroundings, far removed from the technologically focused cultures of today. There is no crew, no production team: just one backpack and camera each.

More information and trailer here

The House with a Clock in It's Walls.

The Hate U Give. The book was good so I'm looking forward to the movie.

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.

Mary Queen of Scots.

The Shape of Water

I saw this not long ago, I enjoyed it and it was a mixture of the creature from the black lagoon,beauty and the beast and splash and another interesting fact is the shape of water was actually meant to be a remake of the creature from the black lagoon and del toro actually tried to sell the idea to universal about his idea of the creature getting the girl in his version but universal rejected it and so it ended up being made by fox and renamed the shape of water and the rest is history.

Last edited:
Alpha (2018)

I saw it yesterday! Pretty awesome scenes, and realism. I would not have even known about it unless you mentioned it. So thanks! I want to see more movies set “20,000 years ago” in the hunter/gather historical context. Would have been awesome to live back then IMO.

Nae Pasaran tells the story of a group of East Kilbride Rolls-Royce factory workers, who refused to work on engines from Pinochet’s Air Force in protest against his dictatorship in Chile. For four years, they left the engines to rust in the yard of their factory, until one night, the engines vanished.

You can read an interview from last year with film-maker Felipe Bustos Sierra here: Nae Pasaran: The story of East Kilbride, Chile and international solidarity

New Threads

Top Bottom