• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Am I the only one who wishes to live in my favourite cartoons/Animes Universe?

SalanaEiyungAisis

Please, don't laugh at me for telling you this... :nomouth:

I do know that cartoons are creations of humans, but that does not mean I don't consider them as ''unreal''. For me, no matter what, they are always ''real'' in the sense that they have emotions, an interesting story and that I can sympathize with them, as individuals. For long, they were the only things that made me smile and made me feel safe , and at one point, I was very depressed that I could not go live into their worlds and meet them face to face (I was really lonely in my life, back then.).

I was wondering if I was the only one that wishes, sometimes, to be magically transported to my favourite cartoon universe. I mean, as a fan of a certain anime, you spend a lot of time watching its characters, like an omnipotent god, gets to learn their little habits, personnalities and so much more. Suppose, then, that a magic portal opens up and can let you go into this universe, would you go there and leave all behind? Don't you think it would be easier to intereact with them, since you've been watching them so long without them knowing? All you would have to do is pretend you never met them, so, they wouldn't be suspicious.

What do you think?

Please, don't laugh at me for telling you this... :nomouth:

I do know that cartoons are creations of humans, but that does not mean I don't consider them as ''unreal''. For me, no matter what, they are always ''real'' in the sense that they have emotions, an interesting story and that I can sympathize with them, as individuals. For long, they were the only things that made me smile and made me feel safe , and at one point, I was very depressed that I could not go live into their worlds and meet them face to face (I was really lonely in my life, back then.).

I was wondering if I was the only one that wishes, sometimes, to be magically transported to my favourite cartoon universe. I mean, as a fan of a certain anime, you spend a lot of time watching its characters, like an omnipotent god, gets to learn their little habits, personnalities and so much more. Suppose, then, that a magic portal opens up and can let you go into this universe, would you go there and leave all behind? Don't you think it would be easier to intereact with them, since you've been watching them so long without them knowing? All you would have to do is pretend you never met them, so, they wouldn't be suspicious.

What do you think?
Not at all. I would love to live out my days in Scooby-Doo. I love cartoons and animation.

Me too. But I want to learn to love the real world and real people, as well.

BTW, what is this ''Karma points'' thingy under my avatar? What does it means?

Not at all. I would love to live in an imaginary world. Especially a cartoon one which is generally more predictable and straight forward than real life.

There was an anime called Sword Art Online that I would have loved to have joined.

I'd also like to live in certain video games too like Mario Kart.

Not at all. I would love to live in an imaginary world. Especially a cartoon one which is generally more predictable and straight forward than real life.

There was an anime called Sword Art Online that I would have loved to have joined.

I'd also like to live in certain video games too like Mario Kart.

I would love to meet Samwise, Frodo and Bilbo in the Lord of The Rings.

Cartoon characters are so much more interesting (and smart/competent) than "real" people. If I could live among them rather than in this stupid world (I do consider the "real world" and the cartoon world two very real worlds that exist separately), I definitely would.

Cartoon characters are so much more interesting (and smart/competent) than "real" people. If I could live among them rather than in this stupid world (I do consider the "real world" and the cartoon world two very real worlds that exist separately), I definitely would.

Suppose than in the Cartoons Universe, WE are their cartoons show?

I love anime, and I can sort of relate to wanting to live in a cartoon world because I have often wanted to visit the worlds in certain games that I play, like Uru!

I have always wanted to live in a cartoon house. In cartoons like Garfield and Curious George and Tom and Jerry or Charlie Brown, the houses are so simple and organized with very few pieces of furniture. Just a few basic necessities in each room. So warm and cozy looking too.

New Threads

Top Bottom