• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Would you put this on?

Aspychata

Serenity waves, beachy vibes
V.I.P Member
I am trying to stay vague, but this guy is giving me serious ideas of and l wish he would put this on and then l act surprised that he is really a guy. Wait , do we have screwed up thoughts being on the spectrum? What's your view? How do you discuss this ? Yes, he brings out the very bad in me but only in a good way.

Last edited:
So you are talking about cross dressing?
You want him to put on some girly clothes and
you act like you don't know he's male, until....
[Fill in the blank yourself. It's your story.]

Put on what? If he is already a male, what could he wear that would surprise you to find he is a male?

Crossdressing? Is this the sort of thing where you are questioning why someone does it?

Hmm.

I mean, *I* have done it, uh, quite a bit. And people sometimes ASK me to. Rather... frequently (no, seriously). I'm not sure what to make of that, but.... *shrugs* I'm not sure what the hell to make of things that lots of people say.

If I had to explain WHY I'd do that though? I'm not sure there is an explanation. Confuses me as much as anyone else. I try not to think about it too hard.

I can say one thing though, I couldnt give less of a fart about the usual perception of masculinity, or if others "approve" or not. That's their problem, not mine.

"I'll do as I bloody well feel like", is what I usually say. Most people I know already know me to be bizarre, so they do accept when I do things like that. I tend to be very strong-willed, so usually, most people dont try to interfere with whatever odd thing I might be doing.

I wonder if any of this is making sense whatsoever. I know I'm confused. Heck if I know if this even fits into the context of this topic.

Hey, l dream all different things, l am on the spectrum. It's okay to embrace all sides of us.

Crossdressing? Is this the sort of thing where you are questioning why someone does it?

Hmm.

I mean, *I* have done it, uh, quite a bit. And people sometimes ASK me to. Rather... frequently (no, seriously). I'm not sure what to make of that, but.... *shrugs* I'm not sure what the hell to make of things that lots of people say.

If I had to explain WHY I'd do that though? I'm not sure there is an explanation. Confuses me as much as anyone else. I try not to think about it too hard.

I can say one thing though, I couldnt give less of a fart about the usual perception of masculinity, or if others "approve" or not. That's their problem, not mine.

"I'll do as I bloody well feel like", is what I usually say. Most people I know already know me to be bizarre, so they do accept when I do things like that. I tend to be very strong-willed, so usually, most people dont try to interfere with whatever odd thing I might be doing.

I wonder if any of this is making sense whatsoever. I know I'm confused. Heck if I know if this even fits into the context of this topic.

I am just trying to figure if it's okay to discuss this with him? It maybe a taboo subject but l am from the west coast, so it really isn't a big deal to me.

Maybe it would help him step outside of himself and free him somehow.

Last edited:
I am just trying to figure if it's okay to discuss this with him? It maybe a taboo subject but l am from the west coast, so it really isn't a big deal to me.

Maybe it would help him step outside of himself and free him somehow.

It really depends on his perception of it.

Not everyone is as open to talking about this sort of thing as I am. Yet others certainly are.

Society often doesnt like this subject, but... screw society.

You wont know for sure though until you ask him. This is one of those things where none of us here can really give much advice. We dont know the guy, after all.

For a proper perspective,he brings out all that crazy thought stuff in me. I have a bunch of other thoughts running thru my brain like picking me up at a bar, the usual.

It's like l am stuck in that stupid Groundhog day movie and l want to make every time the first time with this individual.

Last edited:
There’s only one way to find out if he’s into it, and that’s broaching the subject. I’m into cross dressing, but my boyfriend isn’t, so it’s not happening. But with a previous boyfriend I had a great time both dressing up as the opposite gender and going out.

Tbh I don't know what you are actually asking. So you can give yourself a pat on the back for the vague part. :D

But since the discussion seems to be at least partially about cross dressing I gave it a little thought. What I came up with is I might actually be a equalist, not only in this respect but on a broader scope as well. I am not really attracted to clothing that stresses or enhances gender. Sometimes it can have the opposite effect. I am quite comfortable with unisex styles. I guess that was part of why the military dress felt quite natural to me. Its not that I am asexual. A person you like can look good in anything. I thought my future wife quite fetching in her MOPP 4 evening wear. :D

171130-F-HU835-029.JPG

Last edited:
I'm not really sure if you're discussion is about cross dressing or what you think looks sexy on a guy. If it's the later, I have to go with a white long sleeve shirt and jeans. Don't know why, but that was just always most appealing to me.

But I would never make the request. Just like, once I was asked if I wore glasses of any kind and could see the look of disappointment when I said no. That was kind of an immediate turn off to me to think that I the person needs something specific to be attracted to someone.

Kirk: Spock, what is she talking about?
Spock: I don't know, Captain. Perhaps societal perceptions between gender and clothing.
Kirk: LOL. Spock doesn't know. That's a first! Bones?
Dr. McCoy: Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor! Not a mind-reader.
Kirk: Sorry I asked.
Spock: Am I being obtuse, Captain?
Kirk: That was another movie, Spock.

I still dress in my semi-formal attire now and again :p
The Mayor of Aspieville
My tux is a vintage long-tailed one with all of the accessories.
It was bought as a very complex Halloween costume, and has since served as actual formal attire at my neighbor's wedding after she saw me wear it to the other neighbor's sweet 16 fall cookout party.
I even have a rather unique cane made from the private part of a bull as part of the getup :D

The cuff links:
007.jpg

Either go all in, or don't go at all :p

Okay calm down everybody. l would never say anything to this person but it's okay to fantasize about it. No bad there. The best person for us is the one that releases us from society and all the stupid rules. That is the person l want to be with, there is always a party in my head with this individual.

Is it *pg* Nitro? l am trying to pull up cuff links.

There’s only one way to find out if he’s into it, and that’s broaching the subject. I’m into cross dressing, but my boyfriend isn’t, so it’s not happening. But with a previous boyfriend I had a great time both dressing up as the opposite gender and going out.

That is so neat. l don't think it will happen for me but you are pretty lucky then. It takes a very secure individual to do that. And the pay-off is hot!!

I enjoy exploration with the one that inspires it. But sadly, they don't believe me because they made up their mind about themselves and they think that l am not real or authentic. So l have to deal with the reality of what l have or don't have. It takes very secure individuals to cross over the party line and l am respectful of that.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom