• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last thing you made?

@Joel's Hear : is that mincemeat?
Oh no, Aeolienne! It is a fruit soup, so to speak, of extremely rare, extremely odd-tasting fruits. They are the small zapote and black zapote. Zapote is the Mayan word for small squishy fruit, though, scientifically, they are not related: the black zapote or "chocolate-pudding fruit" is a member of the persimmon family while the other is not.

Guess I could say that I made some repairs to a winter quilt that my grandmother made. :)
quilt2.JPG

A flirt pole, may also be known as a spring pole or lure.
To train the pup (sight hound) in engagement with me, self control and waiting. In addition to expending masses of puppy energy.

A flirt pole, may also be known as a spring pole or lure.
To train the pup (sight hound) in engagement with me, self control and waiting. In addition to expending masses of puppy energy.

Use one for my cats, with feathers on the end, they like the sound it makes when I twirl it around, almost like a bird.

IMG_20171115_224146.jpg

Reached the point of having 11 pieces to fit before completion only to discover it was a 999 piece jigsaw and not the 1000 as faithfully promised.

Irritated !!

That little sucker on the left -the natural Stone pathway.

I finally managed to get the scripts right to make Ghost Hunt on Scratch, just got to finish it off next week if I get chance.

Care to share?

I thought no one would ever ask. This was in response to a friend mentioning me losing my dad bod.

My oh my I wonder what
Will become of my miniature butt?
If my belly shrinks away
Will any part of my tiny butt stay?
Or will I simply have to sit
Upon my booty bones so stiff?
Oh how I wish my belly could shift
And latch onto the place I sit.

Last edited:
I might try and make my own game in Scratch at some point, now that I've learnt how to make a controllable character from the Ghost Hunt tutorial.

I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it, but I was in the mood to cook from scratch so I made mac & cheese from scratch. I get to cook tomorrow too and that's about the only thing I look forward to at thanksgiving. Nobody is allowed to step into the kitchen once I've started cooking. It's my safe space with some light classical playing while I cook.

The last thing I made ...
.. more work for myself

Attachments

• IMG_0417.JPG
    IMG_0417.JPG
    327.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0418.JPG
    IMG_0418.JPG
    308.2 KB · Views: 0
A potato planter. Saw a video.
1. Get two large, heavy duty flower pots, that can nest in each other.
2. Cut large "windows "in one; big enough to get your hand in, but leave enough of the pot for structural stability.
3.Pot window pot inside intact pot.
4. Put in potting mix, and a few old sprouting spuds. Cover spuds, but only half full with potting mix.
5. As spuds sprout, they displace potting mix. May need to add more mix to keep spuds covered.
6. To pick spuds, lift out inside pot, stick hand through window. No need to dig up half an acre of ground for spuds!

Well that's the theory. I went a bit overboard and bought pots with excellent structural integrity. Nothing a drill and hacksaw blade won't fix!
We'll see how the spuds grow.

Potatoes!

SAM_4728.JPG

New Threads

Top Bottom