• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last thing you made?

Consumable - made some tea - about an hour ago

Invention - a new pool game - two days ago

Drawing - happy face and valentine on concrete using sidewalk chalk, it rained within a couple of hours but had a positive effect in that time - three days ago

Durable physical object - toy glider - about three months ago

Dessert. Manderin orange slices mixed with frozen blueberries. Add a little half and half which freezes into a coating. Top with whipped cream.

Planter boxes for my garden
IMG_20170913_185656.jpg

Minture apple tarts, with flaky pastry.

I am no baker and hate getting the kitchen dirty, which my husband says makes no sense, but there you go and generally stops me from coming out with tons of goodies, but got obsessed with a baking program and it embibed me with motivation and so, made the pastry myself and if I do say so, pretty delish.

I am going to be making my own ginko biloba concoction soon. To buy pure ginkgo is a lot of money and since we do have the plant ( I just need to find it), then I will give it a try myself.

Oh the pastries were made yesterday and also, the other night, I made sausage rolls.

Puppy training treats.

Fish, chicken and stock, spelt flour. Slow bake. Cool. Cut into tiny squares.

Suddenly I am the most interesting person in the world according to the pup.
I smell awful to humans but irresistible to dogs.

Made a tiny dog coat too (not for me and not out of dogs)
A waterproof coat for the pup to wear.

You guys are making me very curious about that tea!!!!

The spearmint flavor of this tea from Bigelow is so strong that with each envelope, after I remove the teabag I always "snort" the aroma that is still so strong before throwing away the envelope. :D

Plantation Mint always comes in bright green boxes. Absolutely my favorite, with my second favorite being Twinning's Chai tea.

Last edited:
Just made ginger/mint/turmeric tea, waiting for the inflammation to go away in my fingers. Now I can type, all gone, well, mostly all gone.

Just made ginger/mint/turmeric tea, waiting for the inflammation to go away in my fingers. Now I can type, all gone, well, mostly all gone.
Glad to see you found something that works.
What are the proportions? All ingredients fresh?

All ingredients fresh?
Yes, turmeric root (frozen), fresh peppermint leaves , ginger root, roots peeled and ground on a microplane, 1/4 tsp ginger (or more), 1/8 tsp turmeric, 4-6 mint leaves macerated, combined and boiling water added, steep for five minutes or so, strain and add honey and or soy milk.

Note: Turmeric can be difficult to digest, especially if it's used occasionally. So not before bedtime, as it causes indigestion.

It's not a perfect solution, but it works well for me. Now on to attempting garlic tea. Pasture Living: Recipe: Lemon, Garlic, Ginger, and Honey Tea

Last edited:
Garlic tea, yeesh, this taste in my mouth that won't go away. Imagine you are supposed to drink it before breakfast! Not going to happen.

Made this washer and dryer room as a tipout room to attach to the side of a mobile home. Covered it with old mobile home aluminum so it will look like its always been there. It's done and loaded up. Just need to take it to the next town and install it.
IMG_2021.jpg
all it.

I'm currently working on several projects:

One is a really silly/stupid practice visual novel I'm making in Tyranobuilder while I wait for Degica's (hopefully superior) Visual Novel Maker to drop on November 16th. My practice visual novel basically involves some guy going on a beach vacation with his two annoying sisters, and in at least one route he finds out that they're both secretly magical girls. It's admittedly pretty much garbage. Plus I can't use any music for technical reasons, and I'm about 110% certain that the "free" sprites of the characters I found on DeviantART were ripped from commercial games. Oh well, what can you do?

Another project I'm working on is loom-knitting a scarf for my Nana. I restarted it about 4 or 5 times because I tried to make it as perfect for her as possible. After I gave up on trying to make it perfect, I worked on it for about 45 minutes and made some progress.

My third project is a really silly/stupid fanfiction parody of Ouran High School Host Club starring the Pokemon Eevee and most of its evolved forms. In spite of using Pokemon as characters it's decidedly not kid-friendly. I'm planning on making it span across many chapters as opposed to the one-shots I normally do. So far I've only written a rough draft of the first chapter though.

Anyway, here's a pic of the scarf I'm making, along with a screenshot from my crappy visual novel. (I'm not including any of my Ouran Host Club/Pokemon fanfic yet because my rough drafts are really, REALLY rough...)
IMG_0750.JPG
Visual Novel screenshot 01.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom