• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

Skyfall and Zero Dark Thirty. Both were better than I expected them to be. I thought Zero Dark Thirty mind be kind of boring, but the story line of the main character was interesting. Skyfall had less action action than I expected - more "cyber" action.

Identity Thief. I didn't really enjoy it, the running time was half an hour too long and the subplots added nothing.

Star War One, Two and Three.
Just because of the recent talk about Disney making the next movies.

My god the dialog in those things is painfully bad.

The Thief of Bagdad (1924 silent version with Douglas Fairbanks). There's a new Blu-Ray of it that just came out that's really nice.

images.jpg

Such an awesome film, possibly one of my favourite forgien films ever

You seen Shaolin Soccer? Another Steven Chow masterpiece.
Very ridiculous, in an awesome awesome way.

Now you've reminded me, I have to see his "God of Cookery"

I haven't but I really wanna watch taht and more of his other films. The conversion to Blu Ray is pretty damn awesome, Iw as pretty shocked at how clear it is.

I just watched Contact. Never, and I mean NEVER, have I been so torn about a film. Some aspects were downright awful, and some were simply astoundingly wonderful.

The worst part is that I have the book lying around somewhere and have never read it. I am a huge Carl Sagan fan, and either he sucked at fiction or the film just went all Hollywood and ruined it. (It was directed by Robert Zemeckis, so the latter seems quite plausible.)

Watched Flight last night. Loved it. Rolling the plane inverted was absolutely brilliant. His response when asked about it didn't surprise me any...

Finally watched "Snow White and the Huntsman" ---- on HBO. Not bad as a story. Acting could have been better and the story line could have been done more effectively, but we do not have many actors of the very high caliber of the top performers (actors or writers) of the time between the advent of "talkies" and the end of that century. Enjoy what there is to see?

"Game of Thrones" is progressing nicely. Two sequences now. Can't comfortably watch these shows twice, but like to follow the story.

New Threads

Top Bottom