• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

Seven Psychopaths. It was great, and not just because of that pleasant surprise I got in the form of a certain music icon I happen to idolize. It wasn't quite as good as In Bruges (McDonagh's other film), but it still had some terrific black comedy.

I just saw 'Dark Skies' with my case worker, it was really good. different than what i thought but still a good movie. :)

im considering seeing another movie with him in a couple weeks. Anyone have any suggestions? i wanted to see Side Effects but it wasnt playing when we got there until late in the day.

I just saw 'Dark Skies' with my case worker, it was really good. different than what i thought but still a good movie. :)

im considering seeing another movie with him in a couple weeks. Anyone have any suggestions? i wanted to see Side Effects but it wasnt playing when we got there until late in the day.

It's hard to say, as the "Post-Oscar-Eligibility Dump" seems to be upon us. Side Effects seems to be getting good reviews, though.

It's hard to say, as the "Post-Oscar-Eligibility Dump" seems to be upon us. Side Effects seems to be getting good reviews, though.

Yeah im meeting with my case manager again on the 15th, i hope to see side effects that day :)

treasure planet.
Treasure-Planet.gif
tumblr_m6adrxDB8e1qcol24o4_500.gif
One of my favorite animated disney films.

One weird thing springed to mind when I watched Wreck-it Wralph... Why am I watching this at the age of 18?

The film was awesome though! I love arcade games and there were characters from Bowser, to those weird little ghosts found in Pac-man.

I watched Resident Evil (again) yesterday with my beloved.
We both like it. I'm that kind of girl who mostly watch movies with fighting, gun firing, explosions, car races and/or horror.
I want some action in my movies (exept horror where the psychological ones usually are the best) :p
Ofc I do like some dramas and such too. ^-^

The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I enjoyed it, with the exception of looking away during physical affection. I can never stand to watch that stuff- I wish they just wouldn't put it in movies. But it was so strange to watch. It was like that boy was me at that age, except I wasn't as severe because I didn't have the traumas he did. Welcome to the island of misfit toys! Overall a good movie, and not as stressful/ hard to watch as Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.

The Last Unicorn. It was strange and sometimes a jumbled mess and the music was awful, but I liked it. Dark and uplifting at the same time.

New Threads

Top Bottom