Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
Well-Known Member, Female, from Norway
- Ylva was last seen:
- Viewing thread Will he ever feel different ?, Apr 18, 2019 at 8:27 PM
I love books. That's pretty much it.
- Diagnosis Status:
- Aspergers Syndrome - Officially Diagnosed
Signature~Solve Lora Infernis~
-Nihil de nobis, sine nobis.-
To be patronized is as offensive as to be insulted. –TR