Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
- Last Activity:
- Feb 16, 2014
- Mar 26, 2013
- Trophy Points:
- Positive karma received:
Well-Known Member, 40, from NRH, TX
- SirMaverick was last seen:
- Feb 16, 2014
- Jan 13, 1980 (Age: 40)
- Home Page:
- NRH, TX
- Sales Manager
Never did like this part lol I'm a pretty simple person I'd like to think. I try to get along with everyone as best I can, and keep an open mind. I'm 6th Generation in My family to wear a uniform (and first one to have Asperger's on top of that I believe) , though I am not in the Military itself (My brother's Navy though). I've always stood behind the troops, and always will. I'm willing to answer any questions people may have (privately though), but reserve the right to not give specifics IF I so desire
- Diagnosis Status:
- Aspergers Syndrome - Officially Diagnosed
The woman who's stolen my heart, Cemeteries, Computers, reading, the Military, PGR, and more..