• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

Inception. It was beautiful and amazing. I'm getting impatient for Christmas so I can have the DVD and see it again.

Re: What's the last film you watched?

I saw Tron: Legacy yesterday. I thought it was pretty enjoyable; particularly liked the Daft Punk soundtrack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akira Kurosawa's Sanshiro Sugata: Part II. Not a great movie, but still an interesting one. It's available on DVD as part of a DVD set from Criterion with the four movies that Kurosawa made during WWII. None of them are really great movies per se, but they're interesting as the sort of "primal soup" that his later movies would come from.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (more recent version). Unfortunately, I had to skip some scenes because the DVD, from the public library, was quite beaten up. At least I'd seen it before.

I've just finished watching "Downfall". It's a movie about World War 2, focusing on Hitler and the capture of Berlin by the Russians. It is the only full-length movie that I have watched which isn't in English. Despite having to read the subtitles, I still enjoyed it. A few days ago I watched another movie called Harry Brown which stars Sir Michael Caine. It was also a good movie.

Watched John Woo's insanely violent and awesome Hard Boiled on Blu-Ray a couple of nights ago. When I first saw it about 12 years ago, I could barely believe what I was seeing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, the 2005 version of course. It never gets old. Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka = <3

The Tooth Fairy, starring the wrestler guy.

Enjoyable. My aspie son spent most of the movie running to his room and hiding his face in his toy puppy - it is difficult to predict what will scare him.

Alien 3, since a freiend of mine hadn't seen that series & we've watched Alien & Aliens. I don't suppose I need to give links for that?

New Threads

Top Bottom