• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

I tried to watch Gaspar Noe's Enter The Void last night, turned it off after about 10 minutes and deleted it from my Netflix Instant queue when I could tell it was going to be a total pretentious mess (and a nearly 2-and-a-half-hour pretentious mess at that). I could tell pretty much right off the bat that it's the kind of thing that might have become my new favorite movie if I had seen it at about age 20 but that I no longer have much use for today. I found the seizure-inducing opening credits sequence both kind of cool and a little bit irritating.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw The Lincoln Lawyer and it was awesome. I didn't know it was based on a book until I went to Wikipedia. I really liked the movie, so I can't wait to read the book. :)

I watched Smoke and Blue in the Face again a few days ago. I like the conversations, the slow pace of it all. And it's set in New York, well Brooklyn, which pops up a lot in my loop of special interests.

I watched Scream 4 with my brother and a friend. It was alright but nothing special. Then again, I didn't go into the movie all hyped or expecting much.

I watched "Thor" last night with my boyfriend, little sister and brother. We loved it! I can't wait for the "Captain America" film to be released this summer! :D

Re: What's the last film you watched?

I think James Woods' creepily disproportionate spongy-looking hand is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen.
Last movie for me was the original Manchurian Candidate from 62:
This scene is amazing!

I forgot how hillarious "Jennifer's Body" was and just watched that on some video hosting site!
Anyway, glad I watched it again. Yeah, it's terrible, but it's pretty funny.
Guilty pleasure movie for sure!

I watched My Best Friend's Girl. The family I'm staying with loves that movie and had good taste in others, so I agreed to watch it.

While I didn't think it was that bad, I did learn that I find Dane Cook extremely annoying.
And I really can't get used to romantic comedies (or romantic anything).
So yeah, not my cuppa tea.

New Threads

Top Bottom