• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

"Moon" (2009)

A slow-moving sci-fi film featuring actor Sam Rockwell. Not one of his better appearances.

White Christmas (1954)

Only even seen bits and pieces of it before now and since it was playing on Film4, I thought "why not?"
All in all, I liked it.

"Ronin" (1998)

At the end of the Cold War, there were select people with some very specialized skills who were suddenly out of a job. So they went to the private sector for "employment".

This film in particular has probably the finest chase sequence of any movie ever- certainly better than "Bullitt".

Worth seeing. Interesting chemistry between "Hollywood tough guys" Robert DeNiro and Jean Reno.

Ronin (1998) - IMDb

"Tora Tora Tora" (1970)

First-rate docudrama about the attack on Pearl Harbor, December 7th 1941.

"Our Idiot Brother"

A basic movie, nothing amazing but has a very enjoyable character who sees the potential best in all people, is so easy going it's admirable but seems to repeat getting in avoidable situations of needing help. His sisters all have different lives but are pretty much personalities you'd expect to find in the world, he drives them nuts, thus the title.

Definitely fun parts, especially by the (nasty) ex-girlfriend and her current boyfriend, sort of parodies of today's hippie culture gone right and gone wrong.

This one has pretty much become regular Christmas viewing for me and my mum. While there's plenty of stuff that's not suitable for younger viewers to see for obvious reasons, I do enjoy seeing it every year.

Joyeux Noel

A Dog's Purpose and a Dog's Journey. You may want tissues for those if you're sensitive. Those two are really good movies. I also recently re-watched The Green Mile. Awesome movies, and must see. For those that want to see it and if you're not squeamish, Unplanned is a highly recommended one too.

And now for something completely different. This was a great movie, though. 200 minutes of some very sharply written dialogue.

New Threads

Top Bottom