• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

I went retro- original Parent Trap.

The last whole movie that I watched were Gremlines 2 and the last movie that I watched a part of (yesterday) was Back to future 3.

This movie was friggin' insane, and I loved it.

If you like 'insane' movies (and assuming you haven't seen it yet), give the short film Kung Fury a watch; it's a 30 minute homage/love letter to 1980's police action/martial arts movies.
It's been one of the few movies I've watched in recent months that just had me in hysterics although it's probably best enjoyed with a few alcoholic drinks.
Also, David Hasselhoff does the credit song, "True Survivor".

The full movie has been released to YouTube, although I can't link it here due to it containing swearing.
Here's the trailer in any case:

Lethal Weapon 2
(This one got a good number of laughs from me and had plenty of action to keep me interested. Also, seeing 'Harry' from Home Alone as an annoying informant the protagonists had to protect while constantly berating him just put a smile on my face).

Nomadland. It's about a homeless woman in her 60s who travels around with her caravan.
It actually made me feel grateful for the things i have.

220px-Lilies_of_the_Field_%281963_film_poster%29.jpg

Sidney Poitier's birthday was this weekend,
and this was on TCM. He's 94.

I love the part where he's teaching the nuns
to speak English.

I don't watch films so often, I like different shows and online games more, but on the weekend I made an exception and watched "Gladiator."

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom