• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

"Inside The Third Reich"

TV movie about the story of the "Repentant Nazi" Albert Speer. Though dated, it painted a somewhat rosier impression of Speer than the historians recognize today.

Devil Girl from Mars - A B&W British sci-fi film about a group of people in Scotland trying to stop an evil Martian Woman named Nyah; Nyah having come to Earth with the mission of bringing men back to Mars to repopulate the planet after a devastating war, with her been willing to kill anyone who tries to stop her.
Special effects are pretty tacky at times (especially Nyah's robotic companion), but it's a decent film and Nyah certainly is an intimidating villain.

Beach Girls from Beyond - A film that I didn't realize was more 'adult' until I got into the first 5 minutes, with the film been about a trio of human-like alien girls who (while going for a planet-hopping joy ride in their dad's spacecraft) end up crashing on the California coast on Earth after running out of fuel.
While on Earth, they befriend a trio of men (forming close bonds) and Bud; the uncle of one of the men who lives out in a beach house. However, when it's revealed that Uncle Bud will lose his beach house unless he can find the money he needs to prevent it from been condemned, the girls decided to enter a bikini contest - the first prize of which will win the money Bud needs to save his Beach house.
This is very much a grindhouse movie and certainly not for the kids - with it been a silly movie but one I like in a guilty pleasure kind of way.

A couple of weeks ago I was zip zap channels and I found a movie with Stallone and Schwarzenegger (I had to copy and paste that name from Google because I didn't remember how to spell it XD), called Escape Plan, I find it interesting, apparently there are 2 more movies.

Watching a Hitchcock Classic- "Vertigo".

About a private investigator who is a former SF cop whose investigation of a woman for his client morphs into something better- and worse.

Last edited:
Tomorrow, When the War Began - a 2010 Australian action-adventure war drama film based on the 1993 novel. The story follows seven teenagers waging a guerrilla war against an invading foreign power in their fictional hometown of Wirrawee.

New Threads

Top Bottom