• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

Alan Partridge (2013)
Married to the Mob (1988)
Carnival of Souls (1962)

Ponyo (2008)
I watched in Japanese with subtitles, and then I watched the American dubbed version with Liam Neeson as the wizard who looks like Barry Manilow. :tearsofjoy:

Jordan Peele’s Us.

It is a solid beast of a horror movie merged perfectly with a scathing satire. The only other film I can think of that does both of these things this well is Romero’s Dawn of the Dead.

I just re-watched Airdoll. Aka Air Doll. I feel like I need to cry now. I usually do cry after watching Airdoll. It's a beautiful work of art. Very sad though. Adults only because, well, obviously. But it is really good,makes you think, about life, and feel.

I might already have made a post about this movie, sorry if I did. I'm just posting now because I have just watched it again. I have the DVD. :D

I should watch something cheerful now so I won't be depressed. :)

Last edited:
Calling You "Only You Can Hear Me"
I found this one on YouTube, and its free to watch, and it has English subtitles whooo!
It's beautiful, romantic, quite sad in places and.. Okay no spoilers.
Really cool movie. I liked it very much. :)

Last edited:
What's Eating Gilbert Grape

The show was nearly half over before I realized that the
younger brother was L. De Caprio, age 19.

He studied real people to prepare for the role.
"I had to really research and get into the mind of somebody with a disability like that. So I spent a few days at a home for mentally retarded teens. We just talked and I watched their mannerisms. People have these expectations that mentally retarded children are really crazy, but it's not so. It's refreshing to see them because everything's so new to them."

The woman who played the mother was "discovered" on a talk show and offered
the role because she really was morbidly obese.

What's Eating Gilbert Grape - Wikipedia

The Poor Boys
It is on YouTube and its free to watch. It's actually slightly funny in places lol. It's like Dumb and Dumber crossed with Beavis and Butthead.

It's still my turn? Hehe okay :D
I watched Captain Fantastic and it was interesting. I liked it. :)
Power to the people!
Stick it to the man! :p

New Threads

Top Bottom