• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

Flatliners 1990

Flatliners - Poster.jpg
pXzuGjVkfTNfLBEpYJWrS4AluRY.jpg
Flatliners - Wikipedia

After life.
Ricky Gervais.

Wife died previous year. Wants to follow her (end it)
Lots of characters on his journey to purpose.
Therapist crazier than he is.
Tells his dog ‘Brandy’, he’s only alive because she can’t open her own tins of dog food :)

Oh wait,
It may have been a series (Netflix) not a film,
I binge watched the series,
Thought it was film.
Sorry.

Alien (1979)
I remember leaving the theater I saw this in with my girlfriend who made me turn off Billy Thorpe's "Children of the Sun" that was playing on the car radio because she said it creeped her out after seeing that movie :p

Last edited:
watched the rest of Black Hawk Down (2001) last night.

It's about a real event. In 1993, US Army Units in a Peace Keeping Operation in Mogadishu in Somolia goes awry. They were to capture 2 Men under the local Warlord and it was only supposed to take 30 minutes max. Instead 2 Black Hawk Helicopters get shot down and it takes until the next morning for their mission to be completed.

There were 19 US Forces casualties and many more wounded.

New Threads

Top Bottom