• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

Mary Poppins Returns 8/10.

Sequel to the 1964 original Disney classic starring Emily Blunt as Mary, she definitely does the role justice but she wasn't as good as Dame Julie Andrews was in the first one IMO.

Mamma Mia: Here we go again, sequel to the 2008 movie version of the ABBA musical, 8/10, Cher still looks great for her age IMO, and she can still sing.

Last edited:
We took my nephew and niece to see Mary Poppins Returns on Monday afternoon, still 8/10, obviously Julie Andrews will always be the original Mary, but Emily Blint did a respectable part.

Cool Hand Luke 1967

Cool Hand Luke - Wikipedia

chl.JPG

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.
a failure.JPG

Collette.

A French movie (in English) based on the true story of a French authoress called Collette, starring Kiera Knightley, who I like as an actress.

Last edited:
Mary: Queen of Scots.

Historic drama set in Scotland and England in the mid to late 16th Century.

Interestingly enough the last film I saw was "A Man For All Seasons" (1966).

16th century political intrigue involving Henry VIII's chancellor Sir Thomas More who refused to endorse the king's divorce from Catherine of Aragon on classic religious grounds of the time.

First rate British cast...including a very young John Hurt.

Last edited:
The Karate Kid part 2.

8/10, the first one was better IMO, but this had a good story and a pretty young Japanese love interest for Daniel-san.

New Threads

Top Bottom