• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

"The Journey"

Tragic story of a group of western travelers going through Hungary during their revolution of 1956. Detained by a Russian colonel (played by Yul Brynner) who awkwardly attempts to be a gracious host while doing his duty in searching for Hungarian counterrevolutionaries.

One of Yul Brynner's better roles, IMO.

Johnny English Strikes Back 8/10.

Starring Rowan Atkinson as Johnny English in a kind of spoof on Spy movies, very funny comedy.

Venom 7/10.

I don't normally rate MCU movies, I thought the last one Black Panther (which just Premiered on Sky today) sucked, but this was decent.

Bohemian Rhapsody, the Queen biopic.

All about Queen and the late Freddie Mercury's rise to Stardom back in the mid 70's and throughout the 80's until he died of AIDS in 1991.

Last edited:
"Poltergeist" (2015)

Disappointing remake by Sam Raimi of the 1982 classic by Tobe Hooper and Steven Spielberg.

Love it. :cool:

Halloween morning and I can watch the original "It" in widescreen on the Paramount channel.

Tim Curry made for a great "Pennywise". :eek:

"Theater of Blood"

One of my favorite Vincent Price films. About a scorned Shakespearean actor who extracts his revenge with the stage critics- one by one.

Phantasm (1978)
It was Halloween and I wanted to watch something not really scary but fun and cool. :)

Yeah, I watched a load of stuff on Halloween - mostly cartoons but all good/interesting in their own ways (Just so you know, I started at about 5:00pm when I wanted to watch these):
The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror I
Garfield's Halloween Special
The Halloween That Almost Wasn't
It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
Tiny Toons: Night Ghoulery
Winnie the Pooh: Boo to You Too
Witch's Night Out
The Halloween Tree
Disney's The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
Halloween is Grinch Night

I'd recommend you check each of these out as you might like a few that you haven't seen.

Despite my dislike for clowns, I have to agree about Tim Curry's performance. He should have gotten some sort of award for that, because it was over-the-top. I didn't realize it was him the first time I saw it. He's one of those actors that immerses himself in the character, sort of like Max von Sydow:

I didn't realise Tim Curry plays the Prince of Darkness in Legend!! Omg!

Yeah Tim Curry was also in the original Rocky Horror Picture Show (and not that pants remake from 8 years ago), that was a classic.

Bohemian Rhapsody! It's the new biopic about Freddie Mercury (and the band Queen). I thought it was really good, and I think Rami Malek did an excellent job playing Freddie.

New Threads

Top Bottom