• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

there are 2 different "german raps" in germany. the new one with capital bra, mero, fero and so on, which I don´t like at all and the "old one" with Kollegah, farid bang, sun diego and different other rappers. mostly ganster rappers, but not all "old rappers" are ganster rappers. there is a (battle) rap competetion called "JBB" or "JMC" or "JMA" on youtube. most people only know the new german rap, because the music is mainstream and most people like it.

Kollegah is I think the most popular from the "old rappers" in germany. he made tons of singles and albums. and he is one of the best rappers. sun diego is also very good. or farid bang or asche.

I don´t like the content of the rap texts, but I like the rap skills and technique and how it sounds. and the aggressive and powerful rap beats and spelling.

I find these 3 polish songs you posted "okay", not bad.

I have heard Capital Bra and I wasn't impressed lol.
He kind of reminds me of Ronnie Ferrari who I also don't like.

It's been a while since I last posted or even visited the site, I have been busy with work, but I just remembered this song while working after hours (just like 2h) and I there is no justification to apply for extra hour pay:

I know I hate on modern pop music a lot, but I unironically kind of liked this song lol. But then again, I did like a lot of 2000s and 2010s pop music.

I wonder what happened to Pia Mia... this was the first and only song I ever heard by her.
The first time I ever heard this song was at a beach nightclub when I was on vacation (in 2015)
And yes, I did dance to it. Lol

I know I hate on modern pop music a lot, but I unironically kind of liked this song lol. But then again, I did like a lot of 2000s and 2010s pop music.

I wonder what happened to Pia Mia... this was the first and only song I ever heard by her.
The first time I ever heard this song was at a beach nightclub when I was on vacation (in 2015)
And yes, I did dance to it. Lol

That song title reminded me of this song, so now I'm listening to this.

A "spunky" Polish pop song, I guess?

My best friend was showing me mainstream Polish music and this song came on and said he hated it, and for the rest of the day I was dancing around my room to this LOL
And I still do sometimes! Unapologetically!

Always admired this guy most of the Fab Four. Always seemed most down to earth and the nicest. Beatle, Actor, Solo Career and married to a Bond Girl!

5555.jpg

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom