• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

This pretty much sums me up when I wake up and feel fine. At least in terms of being "all over the place", lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[video=youtube;h2TSx1VB-AI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h2TSx1VB-AI[/video]

My fiance LOVES the transformers films, and he really loves their OST's! I have to say though, they are really epic and amazing and I always seem to get goosebumps when listening to them :3 TRANSFORMERS FOREVER!!

Mendelssohn's third symphony, Riccardo Muti & New Philharmonia Orchestra

I think Mendelssohn is underrated and this is one of the most beautiful pieces of music I've ever gotten to hear/play.

My fiance LOVES the transformers films, and he really loves their OST's! I have to say though, they are really epic and amazing and I always seem to get goosebumps when listening to them :3 TRANSFORMERS FOREVER!!

I am a massive Transformers fan and have a TF tattoo on my left calf (full from my ankle to my knee). I got to see a press screening of the first film and Michael Bay and most of the cast were there and it was awesome.

We also had the Arrival To Earth music as the music my wife walked up to isle as we got married :)

Absolutely love this epically-conceived record

The Decemberists
"The Queen's Rebuke/The Crossing"

I've already completed it, I did before it even came out come to think of it xD Yeah the game is AMAZING and I could listen to the soundtrack all day!
you already beat devil may cry 5? D:
It must not be that long then. at least the cut-scenes and game play will be fun.

Amanda Palmer
"Creep"

She can make even Radiohead sound kickass. I have such a man-crush on her.

New Threads

Top Bottom