• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

I can't decide which arrangement I like better, so I'm posting both of them:

Joanna Newsom
"Cosmia

(from Ys)

(from Joanna Newsom and the Ys Street Band)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to concentrate on the Shoutbox but I can't help singing along...

Tilly and the Wall
"Sing Songs Along"

I go on "major kicks" where I listen a lot to one particular artist for a long period of time. By far the artist I go back to most frequently, and for whom these "major kicks" last the longest, is (as you can probably tell) Joanna Newsom. DAMN I love her! This is from my least favorite record of hers, but I still go back to it occasionally as well.

Joanna Newsom
"Inflammatory Writ"

Anyone into Metalcore / Deathcore type stuff?

Parkway Drive, I Killed The Prom Queen, At The Gates, The Haunted, Unearth, All Shall Perish, The Acacia Strain etc?

Thinking of creating a thread for heavy music but want to know if people would bother with it / let them know it was on here haha

New Threads

Top Bottom