• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Not to Say to "I Love You"

"I love you"

Let me think about that for a while - I'll get back to you shortly when I've constructed an appropriate response.

[I love you ]

You're the 5th person today to tell me that, it must be this new purfume that I'm wearing.

EvmXkJE6glSRRKQ9S-BC2NI9CLN0ArPE0ZTFCRcO1Cr040TLbVFcZnl8fe058rEHVaY87gi0uYiIAbv8g2IBxni7sxciebFrd8AN3fyANi9w-VgY96dRkxZxsFOBhRKeScgJvJ6s1WfFF7_v3PHTOlxiwP03Jh5ZTwq8UOKxFw=s0-d-e1-ft

Stick around.
You'll get over it.

[I love you.]

That remark violates company policy, but if you
agree to never say it again, I won't
write you up.

Ha, that was clever Tree. My fav was "Are you wearing a toupee?" lol

New Threads

Top Bottom