• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Not to Say to "I Love You"

newcreate.php

Wanna get high?

(I love you)

Sorry, did you say something? I was just purposely ignoring you and found my smartphone a much better distraction.

heart36.gif
glit4.gif
heart36.gif

Someone just told you for the first time that they love you. :rose:

No, you are not getting the last slice of the strawberry cream cheese pie. Pictured below ... a strawberry cream cheese pie with white chocolate frosting. My culinary students made this last year as part of our unit on desserts. It was great fun.

Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie.2.jpg

I LOVE YOU!

That's GREAT ...so you'll be my 5th junior wife but I'm sure you'll love your four sister wives, Lulubelle, Candy, Tiffanny, and Mercedes.

Last edited:
I LOVE YOU!

Good to hear ... so if you'll just sign this $100 million life insurance policy before taking a bath with this electric toaster, that'd be swell.

I LOVE YOU!

So would this be a good time to mention that I have a virulent and highly contagious venereal disease?

New Threads

Top Bottom