• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Not to Say to "I Love You"

tiny-red-heart4.gif
[I love you.]
tiny-red-heart4.gif

Now...that reminds me of what Robert Johnson said
about love & Eskimos & snow
and the difference between Sanskrit & English.
I can link you to that. Notice the clear parallel between
the number of words the Eskimos have for snow, and the
number of words for love in English. Keep that in mind the
next time you think you're telling me something specific by saying
"I love you."
Love

Last edited:
[I love you]

unh huh...
It's always gotta be about you, doesn't it?
Whaddya want? A medal?

Last edited:
Since NT's just LOVE to hear these words, this is what not to say and do to an Aspie that says "I Love You" -

"Can you go on and say that again (and again and again and.....) It's music to my ears. And can you add just a wee bit more eye contact with that? It would mean ever so much to me, Hunny." (Smooch, smooch, hug, hug) "And then we can do pillow talk (same as small talk in Aspie Land) ALL night!" :p

Since NT's just LOVE to hear these words, this is what not to say and do to an Aspie that says "I Love You" -

"Can you go on and say that again (and again and again and.....) It's music to my ears. And can you add just a wee bit more eye contact with that? It would mean ever so much to me, Hunny." (Smooch, smooch, hug, hug) "And then we can do pillow talk (same as small talk in Aspie Land) ALL night!" :p

gah:eek:

Well...maybe, if the NT is a feline.
Wait....all cats are aspies.o_O

No! Not only would she get me, my mother would to. This is about what not to say.

Oh that's right! I forgot. I dare you to say it just once. :rolleyes: (The gates of Heck would probably open up!)

You think your Mama can't see what you wrote? Oh brother, again.

Last edited:
Oh that's right! I forgot. I dare you to say it just once. :rolleyes: (The gates of Heck would probably open up!)

You think your Mama can't see what you wrote? Oh brother, again.

The hole that I'm digging for myself just keeps getting deeper and deeper.

New Threads

Top Bottom