• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Not to Say to "I Love You"

tree

Blue/Green
Staff member
V.I.P Member
heart36.gif
glit4.gif
heart36.gif

Someone just told you for the first time that they love you. :rose:

Write a one line, really uncomfortable, funny, or completely inappropriate response.

"I love you"

"...you know sometimes that feeling is really just thirst and your body can't tell the difference. Usually I drink a glass of water and wait five minutes before deciding to tell someone I love them. Most of the time the feeling goes away; turns out my body was just confused."

I Love You....

*excitedly* And I Love Tractors

I actually said that to someone once:oops:
Bizarrely
it worked out really well lol

Last edited:
newcreate.php

2 pronouns, one verb...the verb has 4 letters
and 4 equals the sum of the number of letters in the 2 pronouns
It's 3 words. Three is green....I like ducks.

newcreate.php

2 pronouns, one verb...the verb has 4 letters
and 4 equals the sum of the number of letters in the 2 pronouns
It's 3 words. Three is green....I like ducks.

If someone said that in response to my declaration of affection I would melt, smile,kiss them tenderly on the forehead, awkwardly squooosh-hug them and say "and that's why"

Last edited:
dont forget phenylethylamine lol
it's the chemical found in chocolate that supposedly mimics the "love response"

gota like a gal who knows their chocolate, and it's molecular constituents. :)

Last edited:
I ᄂӨVΣ YӨЦ

You've been sneaking Mom's medication again, haven't you?

I love the phenethylamine skeleton with all its potential side chains. 4-bromo 2,5 dimethoxy phenethylamine :)

I love you

.....are you sure its not indigestion, or maybe a sore tooth? Because your breath smells really bad

New Threads

Top Bottom