• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you UNHAPPY today?

I went for blood cupping today. Unfortunately my anxiety is so bad that not enough blood came out, due to the excessive tension in my upper back.

Advice from mother that satisfies her ego needs at the expense of my wellbeing.:(

I'm trying to buy a round file 9mm in diameter, to elongate a 9mm wide slot.
But all the round files on fleabay are listed by LENGTH! Like nobody, even professional people who sell engineering tools for their living, has noticed that it's the diameter that matters.
It's madness I tell you! MADNESSS! :eek:

Not a happy bunny. I had to renew my internet provider contract a couple of weeks ago, and they sent me a new router and asked me to return the old one, telling me that I should have faster internet speeds. Which I did. But then, with the new router they sent me, instead of getting faster internet, I have slower! My download used to be about 19 Mbps download and 2.2Mbps upload, now it's about 16 down and 1.1 up, and that's on a good day. I'm very disappointed. I live in a rural area and know that I will never get the same high speeds as in the capital, but I expected to get at least the same, and certainly not less! The lower download speed doesn't affect me that much, but the low upload does, because I use Skype for work and need to stream video, and this low upload speed isn't really enough to stream well :(

I'm OK now, but last night was a bad one. My meds start wearing off at around 4-5 PM and keeps wearing off throughout the day. To prevent myself from feeling super crabby and ill-tempered I try to go to sleep by no later than 11 PM. Otherwise everyone around in a 100-ft radius suffers as they get pulled under the black clouds that hang over me. But last night I ended up being up until about 1 AM. My 11-year old (who has ADHD like me but we're on a waiting list to get her in to an excellent clinic that has experts in helping children with ADHD, ASD, and mood and personality disorders, so she's not being treated yet) was still awake and in one of her own very dark moods. Since I medicate every day, my moods don't fluctuate wildly during the day anymore, but her moods do. And late last night, her mood was really making me, who at this time no longer had enough meds left in my system to help me stabilize my own moods, feel like I was going to snap. I tried really, really hard to remain calm and patient with her. At one point I had to abruptly leave the room in a great huff, and it took some effort for me to not put my sneakers on and start running down the wet and soggy streets at midnight. 'Cause the impulse to do that was there. It took about 30-45 minutes for us to cool down and settle for bed.

Can't find the instruction book for my sewing machine..which I need for the next stage in my home-made weighted blanket project.

Car alarms are set off by rain. How incredibly unhelpful and annoying. Felt like the whole time I spent sleeping was wasted because I felt worse than when I went to bed.
New sunglasses arrived, broken. I waited for weeks for them. That's the second pair I bought. First pair arrived with a blue tinted lens. I waited weeks for them too. Its been a months now since I started trying to buy one cheap pair of sunglasses and I'm still having to wear the old scratched ones. How incredibly unhelpful and annoying. -.-

Tomorrow I'm getting a comprehensive skin prick allergy test on my back and arms. (I'm that annoying person that asks you not to eat peanuts around me)

I'm worried I'm gonna be itchy.

No biggie though.

I had to go down to the drugstore to get a refill because I didn't have enough to last until Monday, and they said I'd have to wait at least an hour and a half for it. If I was out with my mom or my social worker or needed to buy groceries that wouldn't have been such a big deal, we'd just pick it up on our way back. But instead I had to stick around until I was bored and tired and feeling like trash. I went to the nearby grocery store to get some tea and a scone at their "cafe", but the checkout was closed and they confused me with their instructions on where to pay for the tea (which I have to make myself with their machines) and they had had no scones or doughnuts to have with my tea. They told me to take something from the bin behind me but all they had were rolls and bagels. I hate this mall, they used to have Tim Hortons there but it closed when they turned it into a boring mostly vacant strip mall and I have to walk downtown If want to eat there. So I didn't any tea or anything and when I walked back to the drugstore I was in tears. I ended up getting my med refill but when I got home I discovered that I had bought a 100$ Amazon card by mistake instead of the ebay card I wanted and it was too late because I'd already scratched for the number, and they didn't what I wanted to buy on Amazon like they did on ebay.:weary:

New Threads

Top Bottom