• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you UNHAPPY today?

Today, my college hosted a vendor fair where half the money would go to a children's hospital. I was happy to go until I saw the list of vendors a few days ago... it was almost all mlms. Lularoe, Mary Kay, Norwex, Scentsy, etc. I felt terrible that my school would have groups like that, as I know they are not that great, not to mention it would be a bunch of expensive products and a big room of mostly broke college students. I talked to my parents about it yesterday, wishing there was something I could do about it, and they said "It doesn't concern, you. It's no big deal." I wish I could have done something.

No matter how many times I turn off "automatically update apps" on my phone, it turns back on and fills up my phone's memory with things I've never used and will never use. I don't even have a game anymore, because there's no room left in the memory to keep updating it, because it's all been used for the things I don't want and can't use such "high quality video calls" whichiis useless to me because I have no one to talk to! *smh*

Having to obey traffic rules on my e-moped. I hate being made to obey other people's rules and prefer to invent my own.
I got swept away by the heavy traffic and went about a mile further away from home trying to turn around to come home from the post office.
I should have pulled over, dismounted and crossed the road as a pedestrian and then jumped back on. But I know for next time I take that route. :)

Feeling guilty and ashamed just because I had the chicken pox when I was still a kid. I really have no idea why. Back then there was no reliable vaccine and lots of kids got it. But no one really saw it as a big deal. I knew it's supposed to be a lot worse when if you get it as an adult but according to what I read it can be fatal at any age. But it must be pretty rare because I've never heard of anyone dying of chicken pox, not even my brother who didn't get it until he was an adult when he caught from my two nieces.

Sometimes I wonder if I really *did* have the chicken pox. I never went to a doctor even though my mom was sure I had them. I had a low fever and felt "off" for a couple of days but I wasn't that sick with it, and I got spotty but I wasn't completely covered in it. And I was 12 when I got them. My brother never caught them from me, either. I TRIED to give them to my brother for being a jerk and saying I wasn't sick when I stayed home from school, and when he learned I really was he was still inviting his friends over, and they would all be acting like I had the plague.:mask: I was even happy because March Break had just ended, I was recovered by Easter the next weekend, and so I got an extra week off from school. Of course, now I have to worry about shingles and get vaccinated for it.:persevere:

Not yet having received items that I ordered online 3 weeks ago. I used to be able to order something and within a week it would arrive, even from an international supplier, now it takes at least two weeks, and often three, four, and even months! It's ridiculous. Rather than improving with new technology and automation, the postal service is getting worse and worse. More expensive, too. It is putting me off ordering online.

New Threads

Top Bottom