• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you UNHAPPY today?

While grocery shopping I saw a front-page news article in the local newspaper about a woman who had to wait in the emergency room for 11 hours with a big deep gash and a severed tendon in her foot. She said there were only two or three other people waiting and after that waiting long she just gave up and left. They showed a picture of the cut on her foot and it wasn't pretty. She said it was from accidentally dropping a kitchen knife on it. Must have been a meat cleaver from the look of it.:fearful:

The article reminded me once again how third-rate the hospitals are where I live and now I have to be very extra careful not to seriously injured or sick, OR ELSE!!:mad:

I checked my Lottery ticket from last night this morning and once again, I haven't won anything! WHY do I waste about £4 a week buying Lucky Dips from Tesco?

That I have spent two hours trying to figure ut the name of this paper piece. and that I still don't know.
NameOfPaper.png

The past few years we've been living here they've been working on the church next to us, trying to get it back to how it used to look. Now they've fixed the bells and they are going off every 15 minutes (!).
I'm somewhat seriously considering moving (but I hate moving). I hope my brain will find a way to tune it out.

A family member seems to be compensating for lack of self control by wanting to control others.

The landlord finally got the old rusty, crumbling door to my apartment replaced, which he was supposed to have done in the fall, and when I went down to take a look at it I found out it has no mail slot! I TOLD him I NEEDED a slot like the old door had so I won't have to go downstairs constantly and check the mailbox on the outside at the back of the building, which is extremely annoying, especially in freezing cold weather. I can't hear the mail carrier at my door from upstairs and there's no working doorbell. Even if there was they'd leave by the time I've dropped whatever I was doing and rushed downstairs (as well as I can because of my bad knees) to answer the door.

:mad:

I wonder if you can get a mail slot installed on a door that's already been built? Or even better, doesn't Amazon have something that lets them safely drop off parcels if you're not there to receive them?

There was also a parcel I needed to pick up at the drug store's post office, but I had to stay home while the door was being put in, and now it's closed and I won't be able to get it until Monday (if the weather isn't terrible).

The past few years we've been living here they've been working on the church next to us, trying to get it back to how it used to look. Now they've fixed the bells and they are going off every 15 minutes (!).
I'm somewhat seriously considering moving (but I hate moving). I hope my brain will find a way to tune it out.
So far my brain's solution is to wake me up at 7.30 every day (it starts at 8). I'm NOT a morning person.

Didn't get much sleep last night and was tired all day. And I was in a really echoey classroom for one of my classes today and we had to work in groups :eek: and everyone was super noisy :confused:, and with all the echoing it was horrible! :mad: But it was a short day today so that was good. And now I can relax at home in peace and quiet.

I upset my beagle :( I was having a bad morning and was in bed sobbing and my beagle was very worried and started bellowing and howling too. He's really sensitive and hates it when someone's upset. Dad was in the shower and he thought someone had broken into the house, the way my dog was carrying on :D But I calmed down and Toby calmed down too. So thats okay. He's the best beagle :dogface: <3

Story in paper about slew of area drug busts leading to wave of kids sent to foster care. The parents need treatment, not jail. Horrible things happen to kids in foster care. It’s a shame these pro-birthers don’t put their money where their mouths are, step up to the plate, & adopt & foster kids, & work to keep families together.

Last edited:
I made my cream of wheat too watery this morning & forgot to salt it.

New Threads

Top Bottom