• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you sad today?

My youngest aunt throwing her life away by getting drunk and treating her husband badly. She needs to know that if she is no longer happy, there is absolutely NO SHAME in getting her life back on track and filing for divorce, because her marriage is becoming an unhappy one.

Well, it's thursday and on top of my dog dying I now also hav to worry about whether my family will help me gt my stuff from michigan. Everything just keeps getting worse

The fact that I embarrassed myself in group today. We would sometimes do ice breaker questions at the end, and the question today was this:

What movie or tv show gave you goosebumps?

I usually don't watch these kinds of shows or movies, but I did remember some sitcoms having very special episodes like that, so I said "Different Strokes", which I now know is a dumb answer.

I can imagine my peers and even my facilitator rolling my eyes at me, as this is a phone conference. Honestly, these questions feel too personal, and I would often come up with different answers. It's like being asked what celebrities I have a crush on, and I usually fawn over older actors and singers, which made me feel like the odd one out.

God, I am such a schmuck...:(

I am not astrologer but I dread full moons and I learned that there is a full moon in Virgo which is bad news apparently I hope I get through it it is in two days time.

I had a sort of anger spell for most of the day; I had a lot of angry thoughts and just couldn’t get my mind off of them.

I really can’t talk to my earthly mother at all, after how she responded to something I said to her today she’s made it clear; that it’ll be a long time before we can have any good relationship. I can’t wait until I’m back at my place and working building,y own life.

I really can’t talk to my earthly mother at all, after how she responded to something I said to her today she’s made it clear; that it’ll be a long time before we can have any good relationship. I can’t wait until I’m back at my place and working building,y own life.
unfortunately not all families are happy. mine is not either.
What made me unhappy today, well it was possibly late yesterday. I'm detoxing off drugs, have been since 2016 as was on big dose of one which you have to come off slowly. Anyway I have reduced a lot, but the thought came to me that due to circumstances I created in my life, is it going to be worth being off drugs. I know they are fake but I created a really grim reality, one that has not and got the foreseeable future may not improve, it might get worse and I may become a burden. I won't go into the whys and wherefores if that's ok as it's saddening

unfortunately not all families are happy. mine is not either.
What made me unhappy today, well it was possibly late yesterday. I'm detoxing off drugs, have been since 2016 as was on big dose of one which you have to come off slowly. Anyway I have reduced a lot, but the thought came to me that due to circumstances I created in my life, is it going to be worth being off drugs. I know they are fake but I created a really grim reality, one that has not and got the foreseeable future may not improve, it might get worse and I may become a burden. I won't go into the whys and wherefores if that's ok as it's saddening
You know, that touches loosely on something I sometimes worry about, or am tempted to worry about, whether I caused too much damage, inwardly and outwardly and ruined my life; I hope and pray not, I hope and pray there’s enough time to repair what I can, marry, have kids and live the best life I can. I believe there is hope, perhaps plenty, but I can’t help but think of all the time I’ve wasted, all the damage I’ve caused to myself, to others, and the environment around me; and how even though there is hope, the damage I’ve done has still made things much harder now, than they would’ve in the past.

You know, that touches loosely on something I sometimes worry about, or am tempted to worry about, whether I caused too much damage, inwardly and outwardly and ruined my life; I hope and pray not, I hope and pray there’s enough time to repair what I can, marry, have kids and live the best life I can. I believe there is hope, perhaps plenty, but I can’t help but think of all the time I’ve wasted, all the damage I’ve caused to myself, to others, and the environment around me; and how even though there is hope, the damage I’ve done has still made things much harder now, than they would’ve in the past.
The damage I have done possibly has devastating future consequences.
Can you make repairs and build yourself a good future?

Yes. Slow and challenging is better than stagnant, or worse, deteriorating and impossible. I hope that helps you see a “plus” in your situation by comparing it with a worse case scenario.
I hope and pray you can solve your issues too and fix things in your life.

I can't concentrate on anything and feel depressed again. I really hate this, i have way too many stuff to watch and read and can't concentrate on anything.

New Threads

Top Bottom