• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you happy today?

Perfectly crispy whole wheat toast and peanut butter for breakfast. Oh, and my giant avocado seed is putting out leaves.:D

Last edited:
My new red lipstick to go with my darker coloured hair. Yeah, I’ve started to wear lipstick again. :eek: (No, I’m not one to put up a photo of myself.)

I’ve also got dark green and dark purple and a darkish crimson red. Works well to help build up my confidence in general.

And i’ve just discovered I’m off work for three days now. That made me very happy as this week, especially today, has been a super long shift being on my feet all day.

Harnessing up my Chihuahuan sled dogs and out for a walk in the snow. At the beginning of the season 1/2 inch of snow was an obstacle for them. Now they take on 3 foot mounds with ease. :D

That l might be moving soon into a better apartment then the slum l live in now. It's the kind of place with to many brand new cars and people seem to not work in the traditional sense of the word.

Singing, loudly...

...whistling the complicated parts.

Being Ketty Lester, Lauryn Hill, Gladys Knight, Dame Shirley, Rhydian and Stevie Wonder
While glossing.

(Everyone at work, house empty)

I enjoy baking cakes and pastries, and just made a chocolate cake, covered in blackberries and raspberries, with layers of raspberry filling.

A couple days ago, but I finally got the pic to work. I dug my summer car out of the snowbank. Snow was 2 feet over the roof and you could barely tell there was a car under there. Originally I needed some papers for taxes, but I decided to keep digging until I had it out completely. Took 2 days of digging. Been sitting since mid October but it started right up! I still won't drive it until the snow is gone, but it makes me happy having it accessible.

SnowCeleb2.jpg

Also my daughter turned 18 today. Finally a light at the end of the tunnel, as the child support will finally be done when she graduates in a few months. She was 2 when her mom left and all this started. Been a long hard road. Going down to see her tomorrow.

Being able to escape to solitude, even if it’s never long enough, it’s better than nothing.

Back home how. Visit with my daughter and her teachers went well. And it's been the nicest 2 days for driving all winter so far, clear roads and sunny. Weather is supposed to go downhill again Sunday.

Upon reviewing dream diary, I seem to be having an interesting sequential dream in addition to the annoying recurring dream.

New Threads

Top Bottom