• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you happy today?

It got in the 40s today and the sun was out most of the day. A foot of snow slid off the roof like a thundering avalanche. I got a lot of organizing done in the garage in preparation to work on my summer car. Still a lot more to do but a good start.

Working in the garage with a heater and getting started on tearing things apart so I can pull the old engine out. And it's Friday so I got all weekend to work on it. For 17 years I had to work on cars in the dirt and weather. Been waiting for this for a long time.

One of the ladies in my school library who are obsessing over my Zentangle drawings, is giving me a commission, and she's going to pay me to make an artwork for a friend of hers! It made my day :)

l figure out something really fast about my apartment, and decided to put a rug over the parts of my floor that seemed drafty, lol

Happy, because it's so beautiful where l live, when stuck in traffic, l am looking at the beautiful palm trees.

Seeing that a lot of snow has melted in the last week. I can now see the top of my fence and out my bedroom window.

Worked on getting the last of my engine parts painted. Have to take them to work since it's too cold in the pole barn. Looks like I'll have it all done by the end of the month. Got my trailer out of the snowbank, unloaded and stacked the ton (yes 50 40# bags) of pellets that's been in there. Then went and got a cheap used woodstove that I can put in the pole barn for next winter. Will make it much nicer working out there.

Finished my English feature article! It's not perfect, but I tried my best. And I watched an episode of The Good Doctor. And had a nice Tim Tam. And I'm doing some Zentangles.

New Threads

Top Bottom