• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you happy today?

Taking my dogs on their walk on my property, the little spring is running full and makes little waterfalls. This is from another day but very close to what it looks like today.

100_6985.JPG

Wow that's beautiful Tom! How nice for you and your wife :)

What makes me happy today are my friends here who enrich my life :)

My Dear Future Wife told she is going to sing a song for my on our wedding this weekends. She is so cute, I love her with all my heart:) I am simply moved by country music, and she made a list for me of the best love songs of all times. Here are country love songs for someone you love the most! I am the happiest man in the world!!!!

I found a plushie of Scootaloo from Build-a-Bear at Value Village. I already have Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle, both of whom are also originally from BAB but were bought at Value Village, but I was sure I'd never find Scootaloo.:smile:

I watched (audio - listened to) a video last night concerning how metaphysical "good & evil" forces influences our perceptions in this reality. The person interviewed put into perspective a viewpoint that left me "optimistic" concerning the future for mankind.

That camera I sold on eBay last week sold for a small profit, and has arrived at the buyer's address up in Glasgow today (Eh? I posted it first class Wednesday afternoon and it's took 3 days? Damn you Royal Mail)

Finishing all the snow shoveling of two roofs. And I'm not even that tired. It was good to be outside most of day.

The cat who allows me to serve her :rolleyes:. She moved in from next door so I dare not call her mine... perhaps she's on her way up the road...

Reading interesting stuff and thinking about it, and how it applies to my work.

Walking in my neighbourhood or getting the bus to walk in a lovely park, and by a river...

Going out in -14C where the cold seems to stick to you like an extra layer that seeps inside your clothes. Then walking into a hardware store that sells wood stoves, some of which were burning pellets or fire logs. And then the rush of the heat makes you feel better.

New Threads

Top Bottom