• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you happy today?

A family member now has a standing appointment outside the house every Saturday morning for the next three months. Peace.:)

I attended the National Video Game Museum in Town this morning, expensive for what it is, just a big room with loads of retro consoles and computers and Arcade machines, all free to play of course. I played some good stuff like Street Fighter 2, the original Mega Drive (Genesis in America) version of Sonic the Hedgehog, and Donkey Kong Country on the SNES.

Sampling my homemade persimmon fool: 3 chopped and peeled persimmons (aka Sharon fruits), zest and juice of 1/2 lemon, 25 g creamed coconut, 1/2 tsp allspice and a drizzle of honey blended and chilled overnight.

I got my Feisty Pets Cuddles Von Rumblestrut from Amazon today. He is a plush guinea pig, and I chose him because I like guinea pigs and only have a limited number of them as plushies. Anyway, he looks all cute and innocent but when you squeeze the sides of his head he gets angry-looking eyes and his mouth is open and full of pointy teeth.:laughing: I can't wait to show him off and try to jumpscare some people.:smilingimp:

I travelled down to see my parents last night and got up very early to go to a running meet up, only to find it was cancelled. However, we (myself and a couple of other people that had turned up) decided to go running along the seafront instead. It was very frosty, very sunny and the tide was in, so it looked absolutely gorgeous. I wish I'd taken phone/camera with me.

There were dogs at the dog park today!!!

We had a bit of a cold snap and for several days, much to my dog's dismay, there weren't.

l am actually super happy with my screenplay book because it lists Memento, Pulp Fiction and Sunset Blvd., all movies that l really liked the script, the director, etc. l was a little in meltdown mode, pulled myself out of it, smiled at work, and worked hard today.

One of my daughter’s moved out.

I’m not overjoyed because she’s gone, no.
:)

I’m overjoyed because she’s just started the rest of her life.
The next glorious chapter.
:)

New Threads

Top Bottom