• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you happy today?

What made me happy today - actually made me laugh. Watching my dog jump over a short fence and land nose first in the snow. Don't think it made him happy, though.

My wife just told me she put all her Christmas gifts in the Amazon shopping cart. All I have to do is click "Check out" and my Christmas shopping is done.

She totally gets me.

A package I bought arrived in my country today.

I also managed to find a solution to create floats with getchar.

Watching this festive nostalgic episode of You've Been Framed! back when the late Jeremy Beadle was doing the show. Enjoy.

I was being super awkward and anxious and weird and my friend/co-worker responded by telling me several times that he loves me!

My cousins have moved from England to the US and I've just arrived for a visit with them. It's been quite a while since the last time we spent time, together, thus, I am, extremely, happy at present.

I did the filming and rough edit on the next video, ordered the last of my wife's Chrimbo pressies and had fish, chips and mushy peas for tea. Lush! (as they say round these parts)

I've only been up just over an hour so not much happened yet, lol;
but I really enjoyed waking up in a room that was not too cold.
Then getting under my couch sleeping bags with my two hot water bottles, sipping a milky coffee, and listening to a song about love for chocolate cornets.
It's been a comfy morning. :)

Snow. Woke up to big flakes coming softly down like in the Charlie Brown Christmas Special.

charlie brown.jpg

I worked today in the cold and my back is still in pretty good shape. That makes me very happy.

Seeing my husband get up from a chair without needing to hold onto something, after a year of being severely ill. He's moved from a bed to a wheelchair to a walker and then to a cane and is now walking freely without aids. All of his and my hard work and the emt's, nurses, physiotherapists and doctors that made it all possible.

Last edited:
Seeing my husband get up from a chair without needing to hold onto something, after a year of being severely ill. He's moved from a bed to a wheelchair to a walker and then to a cane and is now walking freely without aids. All of his and my hard work has paid off.

That's amazing!!!!

Got my room cleaned up pretty good then treated myself to laying back on my fresh bed and watching
Dr. Who.

New Threads

Top Bottom