• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you happy today?

We arrived back home from the coast today and I got a lovely happy greeting from my beagle and cat! They were thrilled we were back and all their excitement made my day :)

Had a voicemail from Presto Classical informing me that the CD I ordered for my mum has arrived. So that's all this year's Christmas presents sorted - and all without recourse to Amazon. >polishes halo<

The last 3 days winter seemed to stall, so I got some things done outside and in the garage.

This news article. The subtitle - quoted from Life of Brian - just got me giggling the most.

n517YuAKSUKND974DiuZ_Daily%20Star.JPG

My friend Tony came to visit me, not seen him for a bit because I've had College on Wednesdays, the day he normally comes, plus he's been ill himself and looking after his young Granddaughter.

I found this new TV show to watch called Yellowstone. It is a western drama series about these ranchers up in Montana who own land near an Indian reservation and some of the conflicts going on in the area. It is a pretty good show.

The female vet I went to see this morning, young, kind, and very much someone who likes cats. No rough treatment, gentle kindness and an actual desire to discover the difficulties of a cat's red inflamed eye.

@AGXStarseed there's definitely nothing wrong with Nigella Lawson's tum, she's incredibly attractive.

Don't know if you're joking or not, so just to clarify if you weren't - I was referring to the story of the guy called Jesus crashing into the church, with the Life of Brian line been this:
"He's not the Messiah - he's a very naughty boy!"

seeing a retriever ( A dog breed )haul away a cat ,who was high on catnip and trying to fight with another cat.

what does Err Nerr mean I can understand roadworks but I don't have that accent .

"Err Nerr" basically means "Oh No", with the sign "Err Nerr Rerd Werks" referring to the frustration you feel when you're driving along the road and you see road works; now knowing that the traffic will likely be slow and you're going to be delayed.

Have a listen to this comedian from my home city:

Last edited:
Don't know if you're joking or not, so just to clarify if you weren't - I was referring to the story of the guy called Jesus crashing into the church, with the Life of Brian line been this:
"He's not the Messiah - he's a very naughty boy!"

That's a quote from the Monty Python film "Life of Brian".

Apparently the natives of Hull, in the former North Humberside, have a funny accent, it's kind of half Yorkshire, half Lincolnshire.
it just sounds like Yorkshire to me I've only really heard North Yorkshire and that's what it sounds like .
i've realised my accent is much more Scottish ,that's why I couldn't understand the Yorkshire accent as well ,even though my accent is supposed to sound like Yorkshire a bit.

Not getting any “Cs” in any of my classes and was really worried I had failed Organic chemistry but passed with a B!
I’m also happy that I’m officially classified as a senior in college with less than 3 semesters left to go!

New Threads

Top Bottom