• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you happy today?

I had Thanksgiving dinner at my parents earlier today. It was delicious. All the vegetables were grown by my dad himself, and the pie we had for dessert was home-made with wild blueberries that one I aunts picked this past summer.
If I have anything to be thankful for this year, it's that I still get to eat at my parents, my dad is such a good gardener and my mom is such a good cook!:yum:

Oh, and that they're still healthy and well, of course.

4 jumping spiders on the north house side, that I could see. I’m sure there are more lurking in the shadows. :)

I’m having a wonderful day. I had a lovely dream of hugging Jemaine Clement, my skin looks good, & the weather is beautiful.:)

Ate my fav breakfast. Decent cup of coffee. Read one book and started another book. And the realization that everything passes, change will be coming soon, and l am moving to new town. l can't wait to move, so excited.

Slept for almost 12 hours. When I got up, the other humans had already left. So relaxing.

One day closer to having all the KanCare (Kansas's version of Medicare, I think) stuff done and sent in so that if I'm approved, we can look into actually applying for a program where I will get to have my own apartment but will still get the help I need. I'm getting way more excited about this than I should, odds aren't exactly in my favor of getting accepted, and if I'm not approved for KanCare, I won't get to do it because it's too expensive without that assistance. But I just can't help getting my hopes up about it.

It’s not supposed to rain until the afternoon, so I have more time to spend outside today.

There's an information session for the program I'm looking into, looking forward to finding out more about it. I seriously hope it will work for me.

Windows 10 didn't need re-installing after a major install of my PC's base components & last night i noticed the VGA card has exposed a 12-bit colour capability on my Sony TV.... (my old 560Ti didn't expose that) oh my nice pretty pixels. Happy happy joy joy :)

My plushies of Donald and Daisy Duck arrived from Amazon today. I even got some cute stickers of Mickey and Minnie along with them. I have a lot of stickers that I used to decorate my filing cabinet.:grinning:

New Threads

Top Bottom