Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
He's just this guy, you know?, Male, from UK
- Autistamatic was last seen:
- Viewing thread What to call ourselves?, Dec 16, 2018 at 2:50 PM
- Diagnosis Status:
- Aspergers Syndrome - Officially Diagnosed
Diagnosed AS in the 80s. I may have grown up and learned to better live in the world, but the world hasn't grown up with me.
- Enable Politics Forum:
SignatureThe Autistamatic YouTube Channel
Exploring our many coloured minds.