• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Me too. I read somewhere that there is a huge amount of people depend on Facebook for their news. I find that very alarming, because at least half of what is on Facebook is not true.
I agree...FB has caused many problems and massive anxiety to people with disabilities. I found extreme bullying and other comments that can exacerbate mental illness..Exs who spy. fake accounts who message you to abuse you etc..I use it to keep in touch with family and hardly post any more. I also keep it for messenger only as when I am out of phone credits. It really needs to be demolished!

New Threads

Top Bottom