• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are your current obsessions?

my main obsession/interest is pharmacy and i plan on working in it one day. my other main obsessions/interests are science, philosophy, chemestry, outer space, psychedelic research, drug culture, music, and my aspergers syndrome as well as bipolar. my minor obsessions/interest is Jersey Shore, some other celebrities, types of people, robots, and the list goes on

Seiken Densetsu 3

Seiken_Densetsu_3_Front_Cover.jpg

The Jesus and Mary Chain

JAMC-Darklands.jpg

Al Green

94530_1277815928.jpg

Last edited:
Currently, my new obsession happens to be someone who I happen to love very very much, now I hate the fact its half term and I can't see her as often and im already afraid of forgetting. :(

Currently, my new obsession happens to be someone who I happen to love very very much, now I hate the fact its half term and I can't see her as often and im already afraid of forgetting. :(

That's too bad. But it's unlikely you'll forget, I think. I didn't see somebody I loved for three years and was still fond of them. (Not that this was healthy, or that it did me much good)

My current obsessions are Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. What a surprise *sarcasm*, it's only been my all-consuming passion since... oh... February. But now I also love Doctor Who. Much love for the Tenth Doctor!

My main obsession that hasn't wavered in years is my computer, and internet access! I can stay calm and deal with a lot as long as I have my computer & internet.

Secondary obsessions are: Everybody Loves Raymond & Seinfeld (TV shows), books-I like to be around them...touch them...spend time in book stores...the smell of them...OMG...the smell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, magazines...I currently have five subscriptions (and haven't had to pay for one)

I have a few clothing obsessions...Airwalk shoes, long cargo shorts, screenprint T's, & hoodies. I won't hardly wear pants (even in the winter), I have been known to wear a hoodie even when it is 60 something degrees out...I refuse to dress up! I'm not sure how that is going to work out whenever I finish school. I have had many jobs, but I typically pick a job that either has a uniform or casual.

I have also developed a new obsession and it's actually a rather good one but I tend to get bashed quite a lot for it though but I actually have the obsession with how life is created through god eyes, the stuff that are in the bible and stuff, the truth and the reality.

I have also developed a new obsession and it's actually a rather good one but I tend to get bashed quite a lot for it though but I actually have the obsession with how life is created through god eyes, the stuff that are in the bible and stuff, the truth and the reality.

How do people bash you about it?

How do people bash you about it?
Oh... because obviously people have different believes and sometimes that does lead to quite alot of conflicts, it does happen and I remember that happening to one of the forums I go to.

First-edition hardcover books and nice editions of books in general. I'm starting up a nice book collection. I'm waiting to receive close to 30 novels in the mail and am trying to earn and save enough money to buy collectible books on a regular basis.

Some of the books I've bought in the past while could be re-sold for many times more money than I paid for them -- some for as much as a few hundred dollars each -- but I'd rather be in possession of rare things than extra money. I don't put much importance in money - honestly. I, however, put quite a bit of importance into rare stuff though. ;)

Anyone want to send me rare books for Christmas? Pretty please! :( (kidding)

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland still. I've also fallen back in love with my other favorite Tim Burton films - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Sweeney Todd and Edward Scissorhands. I'm also becoming passionate about some classic movies that really make you stop and think (and star actors with good looks on par with Mr. Depp as a bonus): A Clockwork Orange, Fight Club, Inception and The Matrix.

I used to have an obsession with an RPG game, so I hear ya.

Aidan's current obsession is a video of lights and sounds called "Animusic".

'Furry fandom' as in having a complete suit, of your chosen animal persona? Cool that. :DIf that is what you are referring to, this is a confortable 'obsession' to have,I used to have a complete 'Jaguar' suit' hand made when I was younger.

New Threads

Top Bottom