• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are your current obsessions?

The upcoming New Year...and what kind of global economy it will bring.

But I prefer to consider it an area of focus....an important interest- not an obsession.

My new Asus Nexus Tablet, absolutely loving it.

Loving my little tripod I got for Christmas to help with my video blogging too

the carillon Americana, as played by john klein in a series of recordings made in the 50s and 60s, especially one he recorded for the seattle world's fair in 1962, on a record called "bells on hi fi." I sure wished I could have a copy of that record!

I thought twins can also look different? If they are born at almost the same time, why should the other twin be blamed?

Because I always get blamed!

That's my obsession now - I always get blamed!
I try so hard to behave and to always be polite and friendly that it is actually killing me!
And what do I get when I try so hard to be giving, loving and kind?
Whenever the slightest thing go wrong I get the blame! And it feels so bad to be yelled at, ignored and constantly picked on.
There is never a word spoken about all the unfairness done to me all the time!
It feels so bad I just want to cry and desperately need someone to listen to me and support me.

My video game obsession/addiction seems to be coming back in the last few weeks since somebody gave me an original Xbox and I've been buying games for it for next to nothing. I never really paid much attention to what was available on the original Xbox because I had a Gamecube, my brother had a PS2, and I never thought there was any use in keeping up with what was available for it.

My brother said he'd give me his PS2 when he comes to visit tomorrow as well - I've bought the Final Fantasy games for it already. My brother never got them because he hates Final Fantasy. I was gonna get them a long time ago but he didn't let me use his PS2 very often, and I decided I wouldn't get to use it often enough for my liking if I wanted to play Final Fantasy games because they eat up a lot of my time :)

Big Bang Theory (the prog, not the scientific theory!)
Comics
Acceptance (as a psychological / "spiritual" tool)

Mathematics-topology, analysis etc. I have had this for a long time and I intend to obtain a PhD in algebraic topology but I'm currently stuck in A levels which I am far beyond.

Computer Science-Software architecture, chip design. I do a lot of this in my spare time as well as just working on java projects etc. I mostly use java, c, c++ but also know some python, PHP and lisp.

Sci-Fi/ High fantasy-I love all of the works of tolkein and also some classic science fiction. I'm big into Star Trek also and JJ Abrams tv shows also. I also love Douglas Adams.

DC but mostly batman-comics and movies and collectibles. I collect classic Detective comics issues and try to keep up to date.

Psychology and crime- I have had a long term fascination with manipulating emotions and the human mind. I also am interested in autism and sociopathy.

Herptiles (reptiles and amphibians)- I have been obsessed with herptiles since I was 4 and that is why I read adult books at 5 because I had to read books on herpetology. I am the proud owner of 2 leopard geckos, an ackie monitor, loads of colubrids, a musk turtle.

That's all but I used to play a lot of games, mostly mmos like WoW and eve online. Recently I begun playing LotRO. My steam name is Xeecros if you want to invite me.

After months of not caring, I'm back into Community and Heroes, I even decided to continue my fanfiction. I also saw Zodiac for the first time in my little David Fincher marathon and now want to make it my mission to uncover the Zodiac killer.

After months of not caring, I'm back into Community and Heroes, I even decided to continue my fanfiction. I also saw Zodiac for the first time in my little David Fincher marathon and now want to make it my mission to uncover the Zodiac killer.

Haha, good luck- i may join you there.

I don't want to highjack the thread, but any ideas? The film strongly hinted at Arthur Leigh Allen being the killer, and while he does have a lot of evidence against him, most of it can easily be refuted by contradicting evidence.

I will read some more into it. I used to be crazy about it but that was a while ago.

You are possibly right but the real question is who aside from him is REALLY likely to have had the opportunity to do it as there is also lots of conflicting evidence, more so, for them.

I don't want to highjack the thread, but any ideas? The film strongly hinted at Arthur Leigh Allen being the killer, and while he does have a lot of evidence against him, most of it can easily be refuted by contradicting evidence.

New Threads

Top Bottom