• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Welcome To The New AspiesCentral.com - Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the "recent activity" button disappear to make room for the "Featured threads" button?

Perhaps I have a weird way of browsing the forum, but "recent activity" to me was the easiest way to see what was up without having to visit each and every thread individually. For moderating purposes it would've given me a better glance over short posts as well and only the longer posts and/or attachments would've been required to actually get into.

Who liked which post I could easily do without when it comes to "recent activity" but an overview who posted what in which thread based on what's most recent would've been quite handy.

Did the button/function disappear or did it move elsewhere?

This is restored.

Just to let you know, the site seems to be working on my Firefox browser now!

There are also some new banner ads that made me laugh.. 'sexy lace knickers'?!

Just to let you know, the site seems to be working on my Firefox browser now!

There are also some new banner ads that made me laugh.. 'sexy lace knickers'?!

The banner ads go away for V.I.P. members. Check signature if interested :) Glad everything is working for you in Firefox.

Sorry, I meant this one:

image23.jpg

A speech bubble of the same colour as the rest of the forum representing new posts in a forum and a black one representing no new posts would look better IMO.

These have been changed to something else. :)

The login issues I've been experiencing are definitively limited to my ISP, so I'm sure you're glad to know that's not a problem on your end. :)

How do I reply in a thread but, first quote a previous response from someone else ? Or even just insert it into my post?

That doesn't tell me how to insert a quote from someone else into it though. Right?

Like you, u put my words in grey and yours below it. How did u insert mine in too? Hitting ONLY reply won't cut it. Obviously!

That doesn't tell me how to insert a quote from someone else into it though. Right?

Like you, u put my words in grey and yours below it. How did u insert mine in too? Hitting ONLY reply won't cut it. Obviously!

Click reply on the post you want to "quote" and it should show up below the posts where you post a reply, just like you did now.

Is the below link for older threads with updated posts? Or just any thread that has a new post? Other than that I can't find any rhyme or reason...for finding the latest threads via date. I can't go to the hompage because my autistic brain gets overwhelmed by the left sided vertical going down cryptic font thread notices.

Excellent deep website template except for the homepage.

PS: Be warned!@ I'm think left-handed...

Recent Posts | AspiesCentral.com

It's any thread that contains posts that you, as a member, have not read. Clicking on the title will take you to the first unread post. Kind of like an email inbox, I suppose. I believe there was a similar feature on the old site.

Thanks for responding wyverary. Some fonts and also Italics I'm can't read too well.
Yes I believe you are right that it is similar to the old site.

It's any thread that contains posts that you, as a member, have not read. Clicking on the title will take you to the first unread post. Kind of like an email inbox, I suppose. I believe there was a similar feature on the old site.

I have been having problems posting anything. I have it on a setting that is allowing me to atleast see the reply box but I don't have any other little icons to change color or font size or add emotions or any of that. I can't add images or links (short of copy and pasting) All I have is a reply box, is anyone else having problems or is it on my end? :(

Where can I start a post on Poetry or Creative writing? I can't read the FONT on the home page that lists [in VERTICAL order in for me, illegible font style] the main groupings/threads. Would I post the above in Entertainment [if I can spend 20 years finding the dam thing.]

PS: I have AUTISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kindly remember that when responding fellow NTers...
Thanks. Grrrrrrrrrrrr...... :)

Last edited:
Would love to create more content [threads] for this website. Just can no longer find the areas in which to create them in. I understand every website template has positives and negatives and this website overall generally is excellent-simple, good graphics, easy to use etc. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom