• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Welcome To The New AspiesCentral.com - Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent

Administrator
We made it :)

We are now on our new software. I want to have this thread open for you to reply to and give your thoughts. Changes can be hard to swallow so if you can, try to take some time to poke around and really give it a good once over before you tell me how horrible I am. :p

I will be creating a tutorial thread soon that will walk you through some of our new features and show you how to do some basic things that are a bit different than what they were before.

Thanks for your patience. Hope you enjoy the new site :)

Still finding it a bit hard to function in. But once I switched it to the red that helped a lot. I mean a lot for me visually the contrast was enough so that is great. I don't really like the conversations thing. It bugs me a lot. I really prefer the old PM system. Oh and another big thank Brent. I know I am gonna be a pain in the butt because of my vision issues. But I really appreciate your patience with me and helping me.

The conversations will take some adjusting but I think in the end you will come around. :)

Looks great. But site kept re re-loading on chrome. Might have been cached.

The only two real issues I've run into are multi-quoting...it doesn't seem to work if you want to quote messages from more than one page; and the fact that all my threads and subscriptions were re-marked as unread (though it makes sense that would happen).

I've been having issues logging on. I enter my credentials, and it just reverts to the front page as if I were a guest. Refreshing the page and clearing the cache don't help.

EDIT: Refreshing the page does nothing, but when I navigate to another area of the site it seems to log me in. Hmm...

Looks different for sure! Might take a while to get used to - I like the new alert system.

The only problem I've had is loading the site in Firefox - the text and loading circle on the open tab keeps 'jumping' around and won't load the site at all, very strange. Though I'm using Google Chrome at the moment and no problems with loading.

Clearing cache, cookies and restarting cable modems, routers and computer are a good first step in troubleshooting.

@wyverary try to clear your cookies for this site.

The new site looks frigging gorgeous! But jsust trying to navigate properly. Need to find how to get to the latest post in the forums I regularly frequent.

In profile settings, there are duplicate areas to specify gender and I have to fill out my profile again it seems. Other than that, good job.

I'm still encountering that login issue, in both Chrome and Safari (with both in Incognito/Private Browsing mode). I'd try more browsers but those are the only two I have on my computer at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom