• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Welcome To The New AspiesCentral.com - Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still encountering that login issue, in both Chrome and Safari (with both in Incognito/Private Browsing mode). I'd try more browsers but those are the only two I have on my computer at the moment.

I haven't tested with Incognito mode. I will try to at some point tonight. I have not ran into any issues using normal browsing mode on Chrome.

I haven't tested with Incognito mode. I will try to at some point tonight. I have not ran into any issues using normal browsing mode on Chrome.
Well, it seems to be working in normal mode. I don't know what might be going on there.

Aaaaand, now it's suddenly working in Incognito Mode as well (even after clearing my data from normal mode). Hmm. Maybe one of those odd, sporadic, and completely inexplicable/possibly demonic issues? :)

Aaaaand, now it's suddenly working in Incognito Mode as well (even after clearing my data from normal mode). Hmm. Maybe one of those odd, sporadic, and completely inexplicable/possibly demonic issues? :)

Those are the best issues right?

Will there be a way of changing the freqency of e-mail notifaction to

Your only options with email notifications are what currently exist. If you find them too excessive you may want to disable them and then only pick the threads that you are truly interested in having real time updates on. You can choose to subscribe to all threads and select only alert notifications as well.

That ok Brent you have to get every thing running smoothly first, before worrying about other things.

Have you got much sleep yet, big thumbs up so far

Things I like:

No more 20-thread cap on new messages.
No timing out just by reading threads.

The rest is being saved for later...

Good:

* Threaded conversations are a lot better than the old messaging system

* I like the colour scheme

* Optimised for mobile devices

Things to Improve

* When my iPad is in portrait orientation, the sidebar on the right disappears. Having this visible at all times on tablets would be great.

* Not too keen on the box icon representing new posts. Speech bubbles matching the blue of the rest of the forum would be better

Overall, you've done a fantastic job with this Brent. I like it. :)

Good:

* Threaded conversations are a lot better than the old messaging system

* I like the colour scheme

* Optimised for mobile devices

Things to Improve

* When my iPad is in portrait orientation, the sidebar on the right disappears. Having this visible at all times on tablets would be great.

* Not too keen on the box icon representing new posts. Speech bubbles matching the blue of the rest of the forum would be better

Overall, you've done a fantastic job with this Brent. I like it. :)

Thanks for the feedback. The sidebar is moved to the bottom in portrait because it is responsive. If it wasn't it would not have enough width to make view the threads enjoyable. It would squish them up.

On the box icon, are you talking about the red area next to New Posts that shows how many new posts you have?

Sorry, I meant this one:

image23.jpg

A speech bubble of the same colour as the rest of the forum representing new posts in a forum and a black one representing no new posts would look better IMO.

Sorry, I meant this one:

image23.jpg

A speech bubble of the same colour as the rest of the forum representing new posts in a forum and a black one representing no new posts would look better IMO.

I will see what I can do for better icons there. Thanks

Hey Brent. I have a question is there away to make the threads go ascending rather than descending for the newest items in a thread or to make that an option for those of us that it would be easier to see the newest postings at the top of our page rather than the bottom please help.

Is there a way to tell who posted last on a thread at a glance?

Also, the general interests section is missing on personal information - I don't know if that was intentional or not.

Brent can you consider Arashis' suggestion of having the newist post at the top. I have found that layout to be quicker when you are going through a thread.

also may be a rethink of some icons to help the visually impaired. whats needed is contrast rather than size.

My own eysight is going down hill (Too much reading)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom